𝒍𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊. leading ladies are back

CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE: LEADING LADIES ARE BACK !

11x19

━━━━━━

THE TEAM HAD STILL BEEN GETTING USED TO MORGAN BEING GONE. It was a fresh few weeks since he had been gone and everyone was still reeling with it. And if anything, Spencer seemed to be dealing with it the most. It was understandable, Morgan has been Spencer's best friend since the day he started working at the BAU. And Casey understood that he had to have time to get used to it.

The woman looked ahead at her husband. He was staring at the empty seat next to her, a seat Morgan used took on the jet. She noticed that he had been staring at that empty space for about fifteen minutes. He was reading a book and he hadn't turned the page in about fifteen minutes. Usually, it took him less than ten to finish a book.

        "Are you ever going to turn that page?" JJ notices beside him and Spencer had blinked and cleared his throat as he looked back down at his book. "I haven't finished it yet." Spencer spoke, sadness riddled in his voice.

        "You miss him, huh?" JJ asked the man beside her and he slightly nods a bit. "Yeah, me, too." Rossi passes by the three sitting in the seats. "Me three." He chirped in. "I think we all do." Casey comments as she looks at the empty seat beside her.

          It was still taking time to process that Derek Morgan had finally left the BAU. And it was a toll on everyone and they knew they eventually had to get used to it.

           Meanwhile, Hotch had been talking with Emily via FaceTime and she had wanted to discuss a case she had about an unsub that got away. The unsub had been copying murders of past serial killers. And Emily had been so sure that this was all the same guy.

           Hotch had shared what Emily had shared with him to the rest of the team. Hotch sat beside Casey eventually as Rossi sat on the arm of the couch and Vivian had sat on the couch. 

          "What makes us so sure it's all the same guy?" Rossi decides to ask after Hotch explains the case. "Well, Emily believes it's how precisely he's mimicking each crime." Hotch tells.

          Garcia's lovely face then appears on the monitors. "Go ahead, Garcia." Hotch tells. "Okay. This is all streaming to your tablets. Feel free to follow along. I give you Andrei Chikatilo. His first victim was in 1978. It was a 9-year-old girl whose body was discovered in the Russian city of Rostov. She was sexually assaulted, strangled, and mutilated."

       "He also took eyeballs as trophies and ate some of his victims' organs." Spencer stated as Casey groaned, "Blegh, lovely." She comments.