𝒍𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. we'll be alright

CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT: WE'LL BE ALRIGHT !

⚠️ mentions of sexual assault below!

11x07

━━━━━━

       TODAY WAS THE DAY THAT JJ WAS GETTING BACK FROM MATERNITY LEAVE. So, like a very BAU welcome, Garcia, Casey, Rossi and Spencer organized a welcoming for her. She would be walking through those doors any moment now.

       Spencer had been preparing her gift for her beforehand. Books. And a lot of them. "Babe, you seriously don't think she's gonna read all of those?" Casey questioned. "Honestly, no, but it's the thought that counts." Spencer stated.

       Garcia had come rushing towards the couple and Rossi. "Red alert! JJ is in the building! Battle stations, everyone!" Casey stood beside her husband with a wide smile on her face. A minute exactly after Garcia said that, JJ had certainly walked through those doors.

      "Hi!"
      "Yay!"
      "Bellissimo!"
      "JJ!"

      Spencer had engulfed JJ into a hug, lifting her in the air and JJ accepted the hug. "Ohh! Welcome back! Welcome back." JJ smiled, "I missed you guys."

      "Oh, we missed you more." Garcia tells. "More than more." Casey hugs JJ next, followed by Garcia. Rossi hugs her finally, giving her kisses on the cheeks, out of Italian habit.

      Rossi holds up a box of cologne for JJ as a gift. "Oh, wow--oh, my gosh, nice. Will's favorite brand. Thank you, Rossi." Then, Spencer moves out of the way and waves his arms to show his gift of books to JJ.

     By JJ's face, Casey could tell that she was definitely not gonna read these books. "And, Spence, wow." JJ spoke. "It's my original set. And I realize that most of this information is most likely on that 'internet', but you can never teach old-fashioned research habits too soon." Spencer explained.
     "I would just like to clarify that this is not from me." Casey stated, pointing towards the books.

     "How's the little guy doing?" Rossi decides to ask JJ, changing the subject. "Oh, he's good. He's sleeping through the night for now, at least. Oh, and, Spence, I showed him the picture of when you and Casey first visited and he started kicking his little legs and he smiled real big."

     Casey chuckled as Spencer's smile grew wide and Rossi grabbed Spencer by the chin and squeezes his chin. "Who wouldn't get excited seeing that bella faccia?" He asks. "Bella faccia indeed." Casey smirked as she hooked her arms with his and kissed him on the cheek.