𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒊. demons

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO: DEMONS !

9x24

━━━━━━

       "SPENCER!" Casey immediately rushed to her fiancé's aid as Morgan and JJ made their way into the diner to take care of Preacher Mills. Spencer was barely conscious, he was in and out, Casey trying to keep him awake.

       "Spencer—hey." She smacked his face a little bit. "Hey, stay awake for me, okay? I need you to stay awake, baby. Keep your eyes on me." Casey said, trying to remain calm for him but she was freaking out internally. She pressed down on the wound on his neck to stop him from bleeding out.

         Blake ended up joining them and offered to replace her hand to stop Spencer from bleeding out. "We need a medic now! There's too much blood!" Blake announced to the officers around them. "Hey. Hey, you're doing great, all right?" Spencer managed to get a small smile out to Blake.
"Yeah. You gotta stay right here, okay?"

       Spencer closed his eyes and fell limp for a split second. "Spencer, I need your eyes open, okay?" Casey shook him a bit. Casey could barely hear herself as Spencer went in and out. All she could hear was her ears ringing and Blake trying to get help. "No, no. No. Ethan? Ethan! Open your eyes. Hurry! Hurry!"

       The next thing Casey knew was that the medics were finally there and Spencer was now on a gurney and Casey was refusing to leave his side. Blake walked alongside her, on the phone with Cruz, Penelope, Rossi, Hotch and Vivian, informing them of what was going on. She stood in front of the ambulance where Reid was getting taken into.

        Tears formed her eyes once more as she saw Spencer taken in, a hand on her shoulder interrupted her moment with him. "Hey, I'm gonna go with the kid, okay? I'm gonna make sure he's okay." Morgan assured and Casey breathed and nodded to his words. "Thank you." She said, nearly pushing him into the ambulance. As the doors closed, JJ and Blake led Casey over to the car to go to the hospital to go and see him.

       Spencer and Morgan had been inside of the ambulance, one doctor was treating Morgan's wounds as the other treated to Spencer's. "T-The sound is like a teakettle. Do you hear it?" Spencer asked groggily and Morgan looked at him in confusion. "What?"

       Spencer closed his eyes for a second and the machine connected to him began to beep fast. "Pressure's dropping.
Pulse is thready. Starting large-bore IV."

      "Reid!" Morgan called.
      "Agent, you've got to sit back." The doctor treating to Morgan's wounds warns. "You gotta help him, man." Morgan tells the doctor helping Reid.