𝒍𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗. sick day

CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE: SICK DAY !

⚠️ mentions of puke and sickness!

━━━━━━

CASEY WILLOWS ABSOLUTELY HATED THROWING UP WHEN SHE WAS SICK. She hated feeling the bile in the back of her throat, puking up the contents of her stomach in the toilet. And here she was doing exactly that.

Hunched over the toilet, only wearing a oversized tee and underwear, puking over and over as her husband held her hair back behind her, rubbing her back soothingly telling her to let it out. Casey cried over the toilet, repeating over and over, "I'm sorry, Spencer. I'm sorry."

Continuing to rub her back, Spencer shushed her and shook his head. "Hey, stop apologizing. You're sick. It's normal." Casey rested her elbows on the toilet seat and sobbed into her hand. "No, but I'm gross and germy. And you hate germs." Spencer pulls some of her hair behind her ear, trying to shush her. "I don't hate your germs." Spencer tells, trying to make her feel better.

Casey wipes her mouth with the back of her hand. "I think I'm okay now." Casey sniffles as she flushed the toilet and Spencer helps her stand up and they slowly make their way over to their bedroom.

"Told you you shouldn't have eaten that leftover pork." Spencer said in a 'told you so' manner. "I was hungry!" Casey groaned as Spencer led her gently into bed and tucked her into their bed.

Casey had gotten a good old case of food poisoning after eating leftover pork they had in their fridge. Little did Casey know, the pork wasn't cooked all the way through. And so, she's been puking her guts out for two solid days now.

          Spencer cups Casey's face into his hands and tsked. "You're still burning up." He points out. "I am never ever eating anything from that Thai restaurant ever again. I don't ever get sick." Casey speaks as Spencer grabs Casey's glass water beside her bed and tilts the straw over to her so she could sip out of it. "Well, you're sick today."

After Spencer puts her drink down, Casey begins to cough a little bit and Spencer brings the trashcan up by the side of the bed in case she needs to puke again. Casey shakes her head and puts her hand on her chest to breathe properly.

Spencer's cell begins to go off and Casey sighs, knowing what it's about. "Seriously? We get called in for a case when I'm in bed dying?" Spencer looks over at his wife. "Technically, I got called in for a case. You're staying home because you're sick."

Casey sniffles as Spencer pats Casey's thigh over the covers to make a few phone calls. In about fifteen minutes, Spencer comes back, getting ready for work as Casey's lying in bed. "Isaac's gonna spend the night here for a few days so he can look after Chris and you can rest." He informs.