𝒙. call me when you get this

CHAPTER TEN: CALL ME WHEN YOU GET THIS !

8x13

━━━━━━

IT HAD BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE WHAT HAPPENED TO CASEY. The girl had recovered but was resorted to a wheelchair and pair of crutches because of the injuries to her thigh. She could barely walk as of right now. She had been in tons of pain, to say the least.

Currently, JJ was visiting the girl before heading into work. JJ had made the girl some coffee since Casey couldn't do it herself. Casey had been seated on the couch in front of the TV, with her leg rested up on the coffee table with a pillow under her leg for comfortability. Suddenly, there was a knock on the front door and then the next guest entered the apartment.

       "Anyone home?" Casey sighed in relief as she heard Penelope enter the apartment. "In here, Garcia!" JJ announced and the woman smiles as sees Casey. "Hey." Casey smiled back.

        "Hey," Garcia smiled sympathetically to Casey. "Glad to see you're doing better, fair maiden." Casey shrugged, "Trying to, at least."

         Casey then took notice of the newest gift basket that was in Garcia's hands. "More gift baskets?" Garcia's eyes landed on Casey's kitchen where all of her other gift baskets were perched on the counter, most of them untouched. Casey mostly opened the ones that had chocolate in them. "Pen, I thought we talked about this, no more. You're gonna fill my entire apartment up."

       Garcia sheepishly smiled and realized that she was going a bit overboard. "I know but I can't help it, I'm a loving person."

      "That's what I love about you." Casey smiled, appreciatively. "It's what we all love about her." JJ smiled.

      "How's the cast?" Garcia asked, placing the gift basket with all of the others. "Itches like a bitch, but it's nothing I haven't been through." Casey says.

      "Nothing you haven't been through?" JJ asks. "Yeah, I've been kidnapped before — twice. I've been shot in the stomach, shot in the arm, now in the thigh. What haven't I gone through physically?" Casey listed her trauma.

       Garcia shook her head of the thoughts and what Casey had gone through. "I'm just glad you're doing better." Garcia says. "Yeah, me too." Casey says and she sits up a bit.

      "Uh, have you guys heard from Spence at all?" Casey questioned. Garcia and JJ exchange a look. No one had heard from Spencer in over two weeks since everything had happened. No one even knew if he was okay.