𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. day of the dead

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: DAY OF THE DEAD !

9x06

━━━━━━

SPENCER AND CASEY HAD JUST GOTTEN SOME SHOPPING DONE WITH GARCIA FOR HER PARTY THAT WAS COMING UP. The three had arrived at Garcia's apartment.

Since Casey was pregnant, Garcia and Spencer had taken the liberty into holding literally everything. They didn't let her lift a finger. "Okay, just put everything on the counter and I'll put it away later." Garcia told Spencer, going into her kitchen.

"Nice altar, Garcia." Casey complimented, noticing said altar in the living room. "Thank you," Garcia said.
"Yeah, there's still a lot to do before the party next week, and... I'm scared. I've never had the whole team here before."

"Why are you doing a Day of the Dead theme?" Spencer asked in curiousness. "Well, uh, my stepfather's family always made a big deal of it in Mexico, and my name is Penelope Garcia, after all, so..." Garcia stated
"Hey, could you check my refrigerator and see if I have enough hot sauce?" Garcia asks Spencer. "And I think I left my keys by the door, can you get them for me?" Casey gives a strange look to Garcia and then nods, "Okay."

When Casey comes back, Spencer had gotten jalapeño sauce and a jar of eyeballs in his hand. Casey had come back with the keys and noticing blood coming from Penelope's eyes. The two weren't phased by it.

"You both didn't even flinch," Garcia looks at the two in disbelief. "JJ's right. I told her I wanted to go scary this Halloween, and she just laughed at me and she said that I don't have a scary side."

"That's just because you're the sweetest person in the goddamn world." Casey told. "If it makes you feel any better, you probably do." Spencer says, trying to make Penelope feel better. "Really?" Penelope asks.

"Yeah," Spencer says. "The building blocks of the human personality are complex, varied, and multi-faceted.
It's essential to one's mental health to want to express these hidden personalities, and it's a fact of nature that everybody has one."

"Everybody?" Garcia asks. "You have one?" Spencer nods, "Oh, absolutely. Yeah." Casey looks at Spencer in utter disbelief. "You have one?" Spencer nods.

"I want to see it," Penelope tells. "I want to see Dr. Spencer Reid's hidden personality." Casey scoffs jokingly. "Good luck with that. I'm the mother of his child and this is the first I'm hearing about a hidden personality." Casey stated.

"Uh--you, uh-- right here?" Spencer asks. "Like right now, you want to see it?" Garcia grabs her glasses and puts them on her face. "I have fake blood running down my cheeks right here, right now."