CHAPTER 4

Opening my eyes I think to myself, where the fuck am I

Opening my eyes I think to myself, where the fuck am I. The only thing I can remember last night was me going to the bar to hang out with Lucas. As I was walking back I remember I got jumped on.

I managed to knock all of them out, but one of the mother fuckers stabbed me. The wound wasn't that deep, but deep enough to fucking hurt.

Groaning as I sat up I removed the covers, only to see I had been bandaged. As well as still wearing the pants from yesterday. Looking around, I saw my shirt hanging on a desk chair, it had a red form of my dried up blood on it.

I was too hungover from this shit. I looked around seeing a plain brown, beige and white colour theme going on. Indicating I'm probably in a woman's room. There was two door's on my left, guessing one of them lead into the bathroom and the other to a closet. There was another door to my right next to the desk. Assuming to myself its the door to leave the room.

Sighing I get up. Ugh that still hurts like a bitch. I checked my waist band seeing that I still have my gun.

Who ever brought me here was either stupid as fuck or didn't check me. Otherwise, they just didn't know who I am.

I open the door to see a fucking cat, I would lie if I said the cat wasn't cute. I bent down and picked her or him up. Ignoring the pain in my stomach from the cut. I've been through worst.

The cat is now in my arms as I stroke it, man I feel like a evil millionaire. Well half of that is true....I think.

Walking around, I hear music. Why the fuck didn't I hear that before, questioning myself. But then again I was too busy with this ginger cat in my arms.

Glancing, I see someone in a baggie hoodie and sweatpants. Their face was covered with their hood, so I couldn't make out their face. They were cutting some fruit.

Placing the cat down, I clear my throat before saying, "Hey where the fuck am I?" Due to my voice, I must of startled them. As they let out a loud screech, almost dropping the knife.

From the sound of the screech it must of been a girl. "Oh my god, you almost gave me a fucking heart attack." She says holding her her chest breathing a bit faster.

"Well that nice, mind telling me where the fuck am I." I replied coldly because I didn't exactly know who she was. She could be a threat for all I know.

"I'm Rebecca." She said like I should know. Seeing my confused face she continues, "Rebecca Rose I sit in front you in English."

"Oh the girl who always fucking reads." I say, I barely ever see her. And when I do, she always has a book in her face.

"I guess." She says turning around continuing to cut her fruit.

I walk over to the stools and sit down and ask. "So how did I end up here?"