CHAPTER 27

I'm so bored

I'm so bored.

I have absolutely nothing to do. I'm currently in a blanket with sugar cuddling next to me trying to find a movie to watch.

The worst thing is I can't even go outside because it's raining.

I don't even feel like going anywhere either because of the rain. And, Jennie's busy with her family to face time me.

I cooked pasta an hour ago, had a shower and now I have nothing else to do.

Ding,Ding

My doorbell went off, who would be at the door in this terrible rain.

I got up from my blanket and head towards the door.

I open the door and I see Enzo, he sure has a thing for just popping in.

"Hey, come in," I said, I didn't want him to freeze to death out side.

Enzo walks in and takes off his shoes and coat, then putting his coat on a chair.

"What are you doing here, especially in this kind of rain. You should be at home not here," I lecture, does he want to get sick.

"Jeez Princepessa, relax I was just bored and decided to pop by." He says shrugging him shoulders.

"Seriously, in this kind of rain. You are crazy Lorenzo Romano." I said walking off to my original spot with my blankets. 

He follows behind me and sits down next to me.

"So what are you doing," he says, starting a conversation between us.

"Nothing, I'm so bored," I said telling him the truth.

"Then you should be glad I'm here," he said smiling at me.

"Sure, then what do you wanna do."

"I mean we could read the book we started."

"Oh my gosh, I completely forgot about it." I said, sadly it was true.

I grab the book which was on the table. It was right in front of me and I still forgot about it.

"We're up to chapter four, right." Enzo says. As I take the book mark out.

"Yup, so do you wanna read or me,"

"You, also do you still have left over strawberries'."

"I'm pretty sure I may have a packet left, can you go and check. Also wash them if there's strawberry in my kitchen."

Enzo nods his head and gets up.

Almost five minutes later he comes back with a bowl of strawberries.

"I have strawberries," I said looking at Enzo, I swear he finished them all last time he was here. But the important question is how aren't they rotten.