CHAPTER 58

Hello everyone just before you start there are some TW ⚠️
- Mention of rape
- Mild torture
——————————————————————

Hello everyone just before you start there are some TW ⚠️- Mention of rape - Mild torture ——————————————————————

I groan lightly, my head was aching and my wrist to. I lift my head up and slowly open my eyes, blinking a few times for my vision to clear up.

I look around at the dark room, the walls looked like metal, there was some rust here and there on the walls.

In front of me was a chair, next to it a table with a cloth on it. There where things underneath but I couldn't make out what they are.

No window and no light except for the little light bulb hanging onto dear life above me.

What happened? My heads a bit hazy and my body feel numb and weak.

I remember dropping my knife and going back to retrieve it. Then the photos and then being drugged.

I'm guessing they used chloroform, I probably been knocked out for hours.

"Go to sleep Ray,"

The voice echoed in my head, that was the last thing I heard before I was drugged. No one calls me Ray except for my family.

Mum made it up because she said I reminded her of a ray of sunshine and it kind of stuck. I hated the name but I guess I appreciate it now that she's gone.

But that thought leaves a sickening feeling settle in my stomach.

Conner kidnaped me and has locked me up in here.

I need to get the fuck out of here. My wrist are tied behind my back and my ankle are tied to. The more I pull the more the tighter it gets.

I sigh, there is not a use. Even if I do free my hands and ankles where would I go. I don't know where I am or who's outside that door. There isn't a vent or a window I could climb through.

And just like that the door burst open, making me flinch a little.

"You're finally awake Ray." Conner says with a small smile as he walks into the room. He has another guy who's much bigger then him following right behind him like a dog.

Conner waves him off as he sits down on the chair in front of me. The man walks out closing the door behind him.

Then it was the both of us left in the room, which felt smaller and smaller by the second.

"Rebecca, how have you been?" Conner says in a teasing tone and a stupid grin of his face.

"How about you fuck off and tell me what you want?"I said my voice coming out rougher then I would like.

"Oh Ray, you should really start being nice to me, considering your tied up and I'm not."

"Oh please, what's the worse you can do?" I said annoyed.