CHAPTER 57

We're all currently hidden in our starting point, as Matteo runs over the plan one more time

There isn't many men on this mission. There is about two teams in total.

Team one is in charge of security. Their job is making sure the cameras are off, police are out of the way. Basically, making sure everything goes smoothly.

Team two is in charge of the actual carrying out the mission. Basically, making sure to gather as much information as needed and not causing suspicion.

All us are told to not use our guns, but if necessary we can. Lucas made sure to hand out silencers so when we shoot there won't be any noise.

There will only be Lucas, Jennie, Enzo, Matteo, Luca and Me that are going into the bar.

Matteo looks much better than before when I shot him. I even made sure to send a fruit basket because I felt bad.

He told me countless times that it doesn't matter and he doesn't care. But still our first meeting wasn't the most ideal. Even though he's just happy to be back of the mission.

And for a Friday night then place is basically empty. The streets are to, this place is known for being high and dry.

No crime rate, not many people. No wonder Julian put information here, no one would bother coming to a boring town such as this.

There are two chicks and two guys at the bar. There also the only stuff member on hand. They have been at the bar all day long, making drinks for people.

That's gonna be Lucas and Jennie's job, there gonna distract the bar tenders as all three of us slip pass.

Luca is going to be going around and trying to get rid of as much security as he can. Making sure no one can alert anyone.

The rest of us are gonna be upstairs going through doors trying to find a sheet of paper that hold all there supplies.

After the little briefing with Matteo is over Enzo ask Lucas to start handing out earpieces and check if they work.

I haven't talked to Enzo, not even once in these four days. How could I, what he said wasn't okay. He knows what I've been through, he knows I know nothing yet he pushed me away and yelled at me when all I way trying to do was talk to him.

What I did was wrong, I know I should have told him but I was scared of how he would react. And, he proved me right when he lashed out on me.

I want to talk to him, I want to sort this out. I know he was mad but I have feelings to. He can't treat me like that and expect me to be fine with it. It's one mistake, then it'll be two, then three, then God knows how many more.

If were gonna settle this he need to apologise, and come talk to me.

Jennie was ready to kill him after I told her what happened. It took me an hour to convince her not to and to calm her down.