CHAPTER 38

Hello everyone just some TW⚠️
- Murder
I recommend listening to some sad music when reading this. :)
——————————————————————

"Rebecca what are you doing here?" I said both surprised and confused

The only question I had was how did she find me. this isn't an easy place to find. It's either you find it by accident or you already knew about it.

"Lucas told me," she says softly, not looking at me instead looking at the beautiful sunset.

I wasn't gonna blame Lucas about Rebecca being here. I would have done the same if I was him.

I felt bad for Lucas it was the time of year where he hated the most. Him and I have been friends since we where little.

His dad worked for my dad and they where also good friends when they where little. He also grew close to my sister and mother before they died.

He's worried about what I'll do, to myself or to someone else. He has messaged me 50 times a day seeing if I'm okay. Sometimes I think he's always worried about me that he forgets about himself. Especially with him being clean for so long. I don't want him to going down the dark rabbit hole again.

We just sat there in silence, before she decided to speak. "Enzo are you mad at me or about the kiss?" She didn't look at me when she said that, she just continued looking at the sunset.

I turned my body to give her my full attention. "Why would you ever think that?" A rush of worry filled me, I didn't mean to hurt her. I was so caught up in my mourning that I didn't think of people around me.

Lucas has been the only one who stayed. No matter how many times I would yell out of anger, he never flinched, her stayed. I hope one day he find someone who truly makes him happy.

"Because you have been ignoring me,"

her saying that was like i was hit by a truck.

"No don't you ever think for a second I was mad at you. Or the kiss because i don't regret that at all."

She  finally turns to look at me with her brown chocolate eyes. Her black hair was flying everywhere because of the wind.

"Then why," her voice goes soft.

Months ago I didn't know who she was. She was just a girl I passed by in the hallways not paying any attention to her. And yet here she sits next to me, wondering why I have been ignoring her.

She has the ability to break down every single wall I have built for years. But the thing is, I won't stop her.

I want her to break down my wall. Just as much as I wanna break down hers.

I look at the sunset the darkness slowly consumes the warm bright sun.

I want to tell her everything, about me about my past. She has the power to make me mad.