CHAPTER 52

"You look stunning

"You look stunning." Jennie squeals as she walks over to me.

"Thank you, you look hot." I say, eyeing Jennie up and down, the dress she picked was stunning on her. It hugged her in all the right spaces.

(The dresses they are wearing is in chapter 49 if you forgot)

"I know," she winks, only making me chuckle.

"Now sit so I can do your hair." I say, ordering her to sit.

Jennie sits down on my vanity chair. And, I start curling her hair, while she does her makeup.

"So you excited for the dance." Jennie says, doing her base.

"It's like ever dance we have been to. Boring, with shit food and shit speeches." I say,brolling my eyes as I section her hair.

"But this is different."

"How is this any different." I say raising an eyebrow.

"Because we have a date."

I just hum, and continue doing her hair. I'm excited about going to the dance with Enzo don't get me wrong. It's just I hate the attention I've been getting for the past couple of days.

Enzo talked to the teachers and principal and made them not suspend Jennie and I. They were all to scared to say no so they agreed.

I was officially classified as Enzo's new girlfriend. Which made me upset, no one cared about me and all a sudden I'm getting attention.

People complementing me, people gossiping about me. It's like they don't see me as anything but his girlfriend. I know Enzo doesn't mean any harm but it's uncomfortable.

"Hey you okay," Jennie says, putting her eyeshadow brush down.

"Yeah," I smile and nod. We talk a little more till we switch and it's me doing my makeup and Jennie straightening my hair.

"Just to confirm we are still doing our tradition." Jennie says, while doing my hair.

"Of course, why wouldn't we?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Because Rebecca, Enzo will love the dress on you but he'll definitely prefer in on the floor." Jennie says sending me a wink through the mirror.

I groan, "not this again." I say visibly going red.

"I'm just saying."

"No, he won't be taking my dress off tonight. Like it or not we are going to McDonald's."

"Yeah, yeah." Jennie say rolling her eyes. Before mumbling "poor dude gonna have blue balls tonight." She said to so quietly I almost didn't catch it.

I just sigh and continue acting like I never heard her.

"Ding, Dong."

"There here," Jennie says opening the door.

Enzo walks in and freezes when he sees me. Looking me up and down with his mouth open.