CHAPTER 45

I was currently emailing all my teachers and explaining to them how I suddenly feel sick

I was currently emailing all my teachers and explaining to them how I suddenly feel sick. And, if they had any work for me to catch up on.

I know, I should probably be resting and not thinking about school. But, our exams are in lest then a month. Me getting shot isn't an excuse to potentially failing my last year of high school.

Of course I couldn't tell then I've been shot. That would just be a pain in the ass. And in all honesty, I was to lazy to talk to people. My social battery was dead, but then again it's always dead.

Just as I was refreshing my emails the door burst open. I think it might have been broken from the impact.

Jennie rushes in with a shocked look on her face. "Holy shit." She says as she runs up to me. And, starts hugging the living daylights out of me.

I groan when she tightens her arms around me. "Sorry," she mumbles, into my neck. I just lightly chuckled as I rap my arms around her.

I was still in the hospital, a day after I woke up and the doctors won't stop interrogating me. With all there annoying questions about how do I feel ever five seconds with there stupid clip boards.

"Your going to crush her," Lucas say breaking our moment.

Jennie pulls away and rolls her eyes before wiping the tear that slipped. I give her a comforting smile letting her know I'm okay.

Jennie walks away to sit down on a empty chair. I finally get a good look at Lucas, he's the same as before.

He was wearing black jeans and a dark green hoodie with white airforces. Matching it with a green cap. Making his pale skin stand out with his dark colour outfit.

Lucas was popular for a reason. Beside him playing basketball, Lucas was a man you wouldn't call hot but instead beautiful. He was that type of guy.

He was holding a bouquet of flowers. I smile when he places the flowers down on a table. "Thank you for the flowers," I say.

"Your welcome," he smiles back. "They're Pink Tulips, they mean caring and good wishes. I thought that was perfect for the occasion." He says pointing around the room.

I laugh at him comment, while Jennie rolls her eyes. "No one asked?" She says in a bitter tone.

Lucas just rolls his eyes and sits down on the yellow couch. Making himself comfortable.

Last to enter the room was Enzo. He walks in closing the door behind him and I couldn't help but admire how handsome he looked.

He was wearing a black hoodie and white shorts. He matched it with blue jordans, giving it a hint of colour. It was simple and plain but he looked breathtaking in it.

His skin was tan, and he had messy brown hair, which matched his brown eyes. I couldn't help my by gawk at him.

"I got you food on the way here. Hospital food in shit." He say, I was to busy eyeing him that I didn't see the bag of food he had.