CHAPTER 21

BANG, BANG

BANG, BANG

Ugly, who the fuck is banging on my front door that loud, not to mention in the fucking morning.

Whoever this person was has signed a death wish. One thing to know about me is that I hate being woken up.

Not to mention I don't even feel well, my stomach has been killing me today, I have a headache and all I wanna do is cry over Titanic and eat a tub of ice cream.

We all can agree that there was plenty of space. Rose could have easily moved over for jack, honestly what a greedy bitch.

The banging hadn't stoped, so I dragged my self out of the comfort of my bed and start heading towards my front door.

I made sure to grab my knife. Just in case, you never know who's behind the door.

I open the door and see Enzo. A little feeling goes off in my stomach, honestly what the fuck is wrong with me I've known this man for a month.

"Enzo, what are you doing here?" I said tilting my head. I also tucked my pocket knife in my bra strap behind my back.  

So he doesn't get suspicious, on why Im caring a knife to open the fucking door.

"I could ask you the same question," Enzo said crossing his arms over his chest.

Fuck you muscles, that was all I had to say after seeing his arms.

"Last time I checked this is my house,"

"I mean why aren't you at school,"

"I wasn't feeling well," I shrugged, the less he knew the better.

"Do you need me to go get you anything,"

"Nope, I should have a tub of  ice cream in the freezer."

"Ice cream, if you not feeling well you shouldn't have ice cream." Enzo said raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know, I just feel like crying over Titanic and eating a tub of ice cream," I shrugged.

"That it one weird sickness you have going on," He says tilting his head.

"You more then welcome to join me," I said moving out the way so he could come in. I just realised how rude I've been letting him stand outside.

"Sure," he says walking in.

"That reminds me, why aren't you at school."

"You weren't there, I had a feeling something was wrong so I came here."

I ignore the feeling I get when Enzo said that. No one has ever really cared about me enough to come all the way over here to check if I'm okay, just because I didn't show up.

Jennie has been the only one that cared about me that much. She's probably blown up my phone, considering I didn't text her back because I feel asleep.