CHAPTER 28

It's been a whole day since the whole dancing in the rain incident

And all I can think about is him.

"Hey you okay," Jennie says tapping me on the shoulder.

"I'm fine," I said reassuring her.

"You don't seem like it."

"Tired I guess."

"Whatever you say, also did you hear what happened on Saturday," Jennie says lowering her voice when she said the last part.

"No what happened," I said also whispering back.

"The Italian mafia stole the American mafias shipment."

"Seriously," I said.

Jennie nodded in response. So that's what they where planning to do on Saturday, see I knew I would find out eventually.

"I over heard Enzo speaking about it on the phone. He was speaking in Italian so I don't think he knew I was ears dropping." I said, confessing to Jennie.

"Holy shit, didn't you get caught." Jennie says surprised.

I just shook my head, "he did it in front of me, he thinks I don't understand Italian."

"Why would he think that." Jennie says raising an eyebrow.

"I told him I couldn't speak Italian," I said telling her the truth.

"And why would you do that," she said confused.

"I'm asking my self the same question," I said sighing.

Don't get me wrong I've lied before, many times actually. But just something about lying to Enzo makes me feel guilty and I don't know why.

Ever since yesterday I've been confused about what I feel towards him. I think I'm falling in love with him. But how can I, I met him a more then a month ago, how can I fall so easily.

But let's not forget about Lilly, who harassed me in the bathroom's. With her stupid speech about 'staying away from Enzo.'

I'm gonna get a headache if I keep thinking about him.

(Ding, Ding)

"Okay have a good afternoon students." My teacher yelled as everyone rushed to get to lunch.

"Hey do you mind going ahead, I need to grab a few thing and go to the bathroom. " I tell Jennie as we where walking out of the classroom.

"Sure I need to grab a few things from my locker anyways."

"Okay we'll meet at our normal spots,"

"Yup, see you in a bit," Jennie says as she walks the opposite direction.

I start walking to my locker. Once I have reached my locker I open it and start taking my things for the next class and putting away books I didn't need.