CHAPTER 22

Enzo is currently pushing me around in a trolley

(A/N - I'm Australian and I call a cart a trolley, if you have a problem deal with it)

I had Voluntarily sat down in the trolley. Enzo never told me to get off, so I didn't.

Anyways he must workout a lot, considering he's pushing me around like it's nothing.

"You promised to get me ice cream," I said, I probably sounded like a four year old. But can you blame me it's ice cream.

"I know," He said, and started pushing me towards the ice cream section.

Once we were there he stoped the trolley right in-front of the freezer.

"I'm guessing you want chocolate," he said opening the fridge.

"Yeah, wait how do you know." I said furrowing both of my eyebrows as I looked up at him.

He hands me a tub of ice cream before saying. "We already had an argument about what flavours the best, cookies and cream or chocolate, I'm offended that you forgot."

"Oh yeah I remember that, It still chocolate," I said remembering the night we got ice cream.

"Cookies and cream is the best Pincipessa," He said handing me a tub of cookies and cream.

I roll my eyes as he pushes me out of the freezer section to the fruits and vegetables.

"Why are we here," I said looking at the fresh vegetables.

I planned on cheating on my non - existing diet.

"Strawberries," he said as we stopped right in front of them.

"Seriously,"

"Yes, there the best thing to ever be made." He said grabbing like five packets of strawberries.

"Do you have a kink for strawberries, wait can you even have a kink for fruits."

He looked at me confused. "First of all how the fuck am I meant to know that. Second I don't have a kink for strawberries, I just like them that's all."

He can be so cute, sometimes I forget who he truly is, but in a way isn't that the same with me. I'm considered a monster in many peoples eyes, maybe even in his.

Is that even possible for a monster to fall in-love with another monster.

"Okay do we need anything else,"