CHAPTER 29

First period of the day has started

First period of the day has started. I was in my usual seat waiting for my teacher to come in.

She just started the class and was already pulled out. So now she is talking to the principal outside the classroom.

Jennie was badly hurt last night so she is currently hiding out in my house. She had a mission last night and things escalated and she was left with many injuries.

She still managed to kill the man despite being injured. After the incident she drove to my house, because she couldn't let her parents know who she truly was.

So obviously she isn't here today. Which was fine because I was planning on leaving after the end of period two anyways.

"Okay class, settle down please," miss James says, entering the class.

Everyone quiet down a bit but people still whispered.

"Okay everyone today we have a new student, Ben please come in and introduce yourself."

Ben walks in and his looks where okay, but I shouldn't judge he could be a really nice guy.

He had blond hair, blue eyes he had fair white skin.

He wasn't my type.

"Hello everyone, my names is Ben Keller," he says introducing himself.

"Well thank you Ben, please go sit anywhere you like." She says dismissing Ben.

He nods and starts walking toward me, please for the love of god don't sit next to me.

Sadly the universe wasn't with me because he came and stood right in front of me.

"Hey is this seat taken," he says smiling at me.

Yes, "no," I smile back. I shouldn't be a bitch to him, I just met him.

"Mind if it sit there,"

Yes, "no"

He nods and sits next to me.

"I'm Ben by the way," he says turning to face me.

"I know," I nod not looking towards him, I just kept writing the notes miss was writing on the bored.

I feel like I'm not gonna like him.

"May I know your name," he says not getting the hint I don't wanna talk to him.

"Sure, my name Rebecca," I say finally looking at him.

He was bland, he didn't have the spark in his eyes like Enzo.

"Mind showing me around the school, considering I'm new." He says smiling at me.

I didn't want to but he's new and has no friends. Plus Jennie isn't here and I barely ever get the opportunity to make friends.