CHAPTER 30

A/N - hello everyone I wanted to let you know I know nothing about basketball. So everything I know is from the internet.

"Come on we should get good seats, before there all taken

"Come on we should get good seats, before there all taken." Jennie says dragging me to find a seat.

One we finally find a seat we sit down. We were in the gym for Enzo's basketball game. This was my first ever game, I was more nervous then probably the basketball players.

We were in the gym because it was a home game. And, when I say there a lot of people, well that just an understatement.

I think the whole schools here not to mention the other teams school. Personally I don't really like this, the amount of people, the yelling and screaming. I rather be home right now.

"Dude, stop that, it's gonna start bleeding." Jennie says taking my hand off my earring.

"Oh sorry, I didn't even notice I was doing that." I said, placing my hands on my lap so the they could fidget

Jennie gives me a small smile and went back to texting on her phone.

When I get anxious I tend to play with my earrings and sometimes it gets really bad to the point it starts bleeding.

I'm glad Jennie stoped me before my ears bled.

"When's the game gonna start," I said to Jennie.

"It about 15 or so minutes, the games meant to start at 7:30pm." She says checking her phone.

I groan this is gonna take forever.

"Hey Rebecca," a voice which I didn't wanna hear said.

Omg someone kill me now, I turned around and saw Ben.

"Hey Ben," I said trying to put the best smile on my face.

"How are you," he says sitting next to me.

Honesty I was fine before you came.

"I'm okay," I said not wanting to continue the conversation.

I don't like him, end of story.

Personally don't get me wrong he seems like a nice person. But, he keeps following me around like a lost puppy. Like I need some space to.

Not to mention Enzo's gone all grumpy mode, for some apparent reason.

"Hey," Ben says trying to grab Jennie attention.

Jennie turn around and smiles, "hello,"

Jennie haven't been to school because she's been healing, explaining why Ben and her have never met.

"I'm Ben,"

"Jennie,"

"Excited for the game."

"Sure," Jennie replies.