CHAPTER 61

It's been a week since the first letter was dropped

It's been a week since the first letter was dropped. Since then we have been running around town to find the rest of the letters.

And, just like he said they were dropped at random times. We would be running around at 3:00am for fuck sakes.

I lay down the clues we got from the letters we have received. Letter one was useless but two, three and four were actually helpful.

Putting the three letters together we got a location. But in letter four it also sated.

The final letter will have the time and date of the final show. You can't be a second late or a second early because she dies.

And as much as I want to storm into the warehouse, I decided to play it safe and work with him.

As crazy as I was going trying to find Rebecca, I also had to think this through. I can't let my rash decision affect her or worse get her killed.

We're all waiting for the finally letter to drop which has the time and date on it. I was starting to lose my fucking patient and if it wasn't for Jennie and Lucas I would have gone insane.

We're all sitting around a table in my office coming up with a plan.

There was the letters and blue prints of the warehouse and it's surroundings, scattered on the table.

"Letter three says that only the three of you are allowed in the warehouse." Matteo says dropping the letter on the table.

"Well of course we shouldn't listen to that bullshit. He wants all of us dead, including Rebecca. They want us vulnerable and weak so they can kill us." Jennie speaks for the first time.

"Yes or he finds our men and that also leads us dead." Lucas chimes in.

"As much as I think your right Lucas, Jennie's right on this one." I say.

"I'm always right." Jennie says, giving Lucas a smug smile. Which only makes him roll his eyes in return.

I sigh, "Our men are more trained then theirs. We can handle the fight, i suggest all three of us go in there acting like we are the only once there. While another team spilts up and clears the areas." I suggest.

"That could work sir, would you like me to get our men ready." Matteo nods.

I nod, "Jennie I need you to go over the plan with Luca. I need you to find every single detail about that warehouse. I want you to find places that can work for our advantage and disadvantage and especially places where the cameras can't get us."

"Once your done give me the plane so I can look over it." I finish, telling Jennie her job.

She nods her head, "understood, I need to go grab everything I may need before I go see Luca, who's still in the hospital." Jennie then stands up. "Bye," she waves before leaving the room.