CHAPTER 7

It's a fucking Monday, you know what that's means fucking school

It's 7:00am and school doesn't start till 8:30am. Meaning I have 1 hour and 30 minutes to get ready.

And if my clock doesn't shut the fuck up I'm gonna fling it cross the room.

"Ugh" I yell, who the fuck thought school was a good idea, I think rolling over.

"Fuck" I yell again, I fell off the bed when rolling over. Well that's one way of getting me to wake up.

I get up and walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth and do my skincare. I don't have enough time to have a shower, anyways I prefer having showers at night.

I drag my feet to my closet while rubbing my eyes. I open the doors and walk in.

I grab both of my hoodie and sweatpants and put it on top of my dresser. I strip down of my pjs and wear the clothes I chose.

I then see which perfume I wanna wear. I fucking love perfume so I have 18 bottles. See picking perfume isn't just pick one and go no, no my friend.

There many things to consider. One being the weather, today is warm so I don't wanna wear anything musky/woody. Two what am I wearing, I'm not gonna wear a $200 perfume when I look homeless every perfume has a perfect occasion. Three where am I going, I'm going to school so I don't wanna wear anything strong, so sticking with light perfume.

See it's not that easy, i grab fantasy by Britney Spears. A classic it's sweet, light and works perfect for school. I spray some on my wrist and black of my neck.

Never rub always tap your wrist when you spray perfume there. Because it messes with the formula. And on the back of the neck so when people hug you the smell the perfume, your welcome by the way.

I walk out of my room and look down on my watch to see it's 8:00am. I guess no breakfast not like I eat breakfast anyways.

I see sugar sleeping on the sofa, gosh she so adorable. I walk out of my front door and make sure everything is locked, I than go to see what car I'm taking. I don't want people to see I'm rich so I go with a less attention car.

I then start my 20 minute drive to school. Connecting my phone to the speaker and hitting my playlist. The song playing was best friend by Rex Orange County. Man that song slaps.

I finally arrive at school, I park my car and get out. I walk inside the building and head to my locker. I'm not popular at all, and i don't wanna be either I'm happy being in the shadows.

Why do people wanna be popular anyways. People judge you for everything. What you wear, who you talk to, who you hooked up with. Like seriously haven't anyone told them to mind there own business.

"Hey, love" I hear a sleepy voice behind me.

I turn around and smile seeing my best friend Jennie, she wearing sweatpants an a hoodie and her hair was tucked into by her hood, the exact same thing with my hair.