CHAPTER 71

I smile as I watch Enzo cut his hand and sign the papers to become the boss of the Italian mafia

His father standing in front of him, looking at Enzo proudly.

All of us, Jennie, Ezra, Enzo, Lucas and I made a little trip to Italy specifically Verona Italy. Yes, the same place where Romeo and Juliet was set in.

The two star cross lovers, who fell in love at first sight. Tragic really, them willing to die for one another because they couldn't live without each other.

But in a way it was pathetic, he met her for the first time and fell in love, got married and died with her the next day. All because of their family's history.

But what always goes through my mind when I read their story was if I'll ever find a love I'm willing to die for.

Maybe they thought they were in love with each other. Maybe they didn't know what they were doing.

Maybe they actually were in love, like the saying love at first sight.

But when I met Enzo and his stupid smile and calm attitude I never thought he'll be a person I'll die for.

I feel like I kind of get what Romeo and  Juliet thought seeing the person they love in their arms dying.

I love Enzo and seeing him bleed to dead to protect me made me want to end it myself.

I couldn't live with myself knowing I'm the reason he died.

So seeing him take his vows to become to the boss of the Italian mafia makes me happy we lived to see our endings.

Maybe Romeo and Juliet may had an ending not like ours, but maybe they fled the city to live a happy life with the each other.

We all stand up and clap once the ceremony is done and the priest yells stating the new boss of the Italian mafia.

Enzo and Ezra hug, Ezra whispers something in his ears making Enzo smile.

"I'm getting emotional," Lucas sniffs, as he wipes a fake tear.

Jennie elbows him in the side making Lucas groan in pain dramatically. "Ouch, you could have broken my ribs."

Jennie rolls her eyes, "I wish I did." She mumbles.

I could feel an argument was about to erupt between the two of them. On a normal day I wouldn't give a shit, but seeing that we're in Italy and for Enzo I got to be the one to stop their little war.

"Must I remind you two where we are and why were here." I say facing both of them while placing a hand on my hip.

"No ma'am." Lucas and Jennie say at the same time looking down.

"Now if I hear you two have been bickering one more time their will be consequences. So now be good kids and be polite, after this I don't care what you do. Understand."

"Yes mum," Jennie and Lucas say at the same time again.

I roll my eyes, "good." I smile.

Soon after Lucas was dragged away to talk to one of the Italian mafia capo's. The American and Italian mafia have slowly been building up their trust and ties.

They have a lot to do before their mafia's actually become on good terms with one another. But I'm glad seeing Enzo and Lucas push the years of war behind them.

Ezra soon joins us and all three of us make small talk, Enzo has been talking to everyone and hasn't had the chance to speak to me.

Which I understand.

We talk for a while before everyone gets dragged off to talk to people.

I was wearing my brand new Chanel shoes and they started to dig into my skin. There pretty but painful.

But soon enough I felt two hands grab my waist and spin me around. So now I'm look at the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen.

I smile instantly, I wrap my arms around him. I squeal as he spins me around.

He put me down and pulls me towards him so my chest is touching his. He bends down so his lips are hovering over mine. "I did it Princepessa." He mumbles against my lips.

"You did, now your the mafia King." I smile against his lips.

"Only if your my Queen."

I pull away, "I prefer Princepessa, thank you very much."

He laughs softly before pulling me back towards him. "You'll always be my Princepessa." He says before kissing me.

I pull back again and laugh seeing him frown. "I love you." I mumble against his lips.

"I love you to." He says before kissing me again.

- THE END -

——————————————————————

A/N - Hello everyone.

Chapter 71 done.

Holy shit, Belladonna has officially ended. After working on this for several months I can't believe I have finished the story.

I'm soo grateful to all of your guys, you all have stuck around and actually read this. I never thought I'll get 205k reads and I'm soo grateful.

So thank you.

Now what's next??

There will be a ONE bonus chapter for Belladonna. Which then will be followed with an announcement for future books.

Let me know what you'll like to see in the future.

So till then.

Kisses.