CHAPTER 63

Todays finally the fucking day

Todays finally the fucking day. There is only an hour left till 10pm.

I don't fucking care if he said I wasn't allowed to bring any of my men.

I was willing to destroy everything for her, I was willing to start a war for her. I would do anything in my power to bring her back.

Matteo gather ever single strong Men and Women in my mafia for this mission.

I wasn't going to stop till she's with me. I had Lucas call in our alliances and get better weapons and equipment.

I had to call in a few people who owe me a favour. I had every little thing planned out.

The plan was simple, all my men were put into a team. I had the IT team, who were in control of the security system. And hacking into everything and anything necessary.

Then the three groups, because I have to go alone and act like I'm the only one here. Lucas, Jennie and Matteo will be trying to clear the area and kill any men they see.

All of them will be on different side of the warehouse, trying to clear the area as best as possible.

We need them to believe they are strong and I'm venerable. But when the time is right I'll turn the table.

I was born with a knife in one hand and a gun in the other. I was trained and built into this world since day one.

Conner wasn't, he thinks killing a few people can give him power and which that may be true in some cases, others not so much.

To bad he won't get to learn, because when I get my hands on him I'll tear him apart. I'll make him wish he never put a hand on Rebecca.

"You ready?" Lucas says bring me out of my thought.

I see him walking over to me reloading his gun.

"Yeah, time just seems so slow." I say checking my watch.

Lucas hums, I can tell something isn't right with him, that something is bothering him.

"What's wrong?" I ask, giving him my full attention.

Lucas sighs, he turns around seeing if anyone I watching, when no one is he starts talking.

"I know this may sound cringy and shit. But, I think Rebecca as my sister and you as my brother, you guys are my chosen family. I don't want to lose anyone of you."

"I know what great lengths you'll go to save her and I'll know she'll do the same. But I can't lose you or her, it'll break me, I almost lost you to Conner as a little kid."

"Do you know how scared I was, just losing Jennie and the thought of losing you. I almost lost another one of my best friends in one year."

Luca sighs, and pushes his hair back. Lucas has always hid his addiction, his pain and suffering with the smile on his face. He is the party animal the life of the party.