CHAPTER 51

Jennie and I get out of my black BMW

Jennie and I get out of my black BMW. And start walking to the house, it wasn't as big as he's originally house but still big.

After everything happened with Ben and Lilly I need a break. Even if that break resulted in me drinking, I never drink. But I need to feel numb, anything to help with the unsettling feeling in my stomach.

Ben's words repeat in my head all the way over here.

He won't stop till your in his grasp.

Who's he? What is he talking about? I haven't seen him for two weeks since the incident. So why was he so beaten up.

What happened??

"Hey you okay?" Jennie says as we walk up the stairs to the door.

"Yeah, sorry." I smile, as I link my arms with hers.

Jennie looked hot as usual, she was wearing some oversized red sport jacket. She matched it with a white crop top, blue mom jeans and white airforces. She left her straight hair out.

She wore light natural makeup and added some silver jewellery. Jennie looked hot, she added a wing to her natural makeup which honestly made her blue eyes pop.

While me on the other hand I was wearing a black leather skirt that went mid thigh. I added a black crop top and a oversized black leather jacket I also wore black boots.

Unlike Jennie I wore a black smoky eye, with a wing liner and a wine red lip. The wine red lipstick makes my skin pop. I added a little spice by wearing some gold jewellery.

My hair is half up and half down. The top of my hair is in a bun and the other is out and straighten.

We looked hot and that was a understatement.

We walk through the doors to be grated by a drunk teenager. "Hey sexy ladies, wanna get a drink." He says crashing into the wall.

You could smell the alcohol on him in an instant. "Let's go." I say turning to Jennie and dragging her to the kitchen.

Hate It Or Love it by The game and 50 cent starts playing on full blast.

We walk up to the counter which was filled with different beers and alcohol.

"Coke as usual." Jennie says handing me a can.

"Nope, pass me the vodka." I say taking the vodka bottle and plastic shot glasses.

"Huh," Jennie says confused onto why I'm drinking.

Ignoring her i pour myself a shot, "here's to my first drink." I say before downing the shot. It stung the back of my throat but it wasn't that bad. The taste was bitter but it drinkable.

"Rebecca what's going on, you don't drink." I turn to Jennie to see her both confused and worry.

"Things change," I mumble before downing my second shot.