CHAPTER 25

"Okay thank you Miss Watt's and Mr Knight, I knew you two would do great

"Okay thank you Miss Watt's and Mr Knight, I knew you two would do great." Miss Sim says.

Both Lucas and Jennie reply by rolling their eyes and walking off.

"Alright who's next," she says grabbing her binder. "Alright Rebecca and Lorenzo, you two are up."

For fuck sake.

Enzo and I walk towards the front of the classroom, the teacher already put up our PowerPoint on the screen.

"Whenever you're ready," she says smiling at us, then walking off to her seat.

I was really fucking nervous, I practise this 100 times. I kept playing with the rings on my fingers, hoping they will calm me down.

"We did the presentation on Christopher Montesanti from the Sopranos." Enzo says starts us off.

"Christopher Montesanti real life experience was his loyalty and brother hood towards his uncle Tony Soprano." I continue.

~ End of presentation - I didn't write a presentation because there would be to many spoilers ~

"Thank you Miss Rose and Mr Romano, you guy's did a wonderful job. Now please go back to your seats." Miss Sims dismisses us.

I felt a huge relief fall over me, thank gosh it was over.

Enzo and I go back to our seats and wait till everyone's presentation was over.

"Well done," Enzo whisper's.

"You to," I whisper back.

"Okay, you guys did an amazing job. Be proud of yourself," Miss Sims tells the class.

(Ding, Ding)

"Okay that's the bell have a lovely lunch and the rest of the day," Miss Sims says dismissing the class.

I walk up to Jennie.

"You surprisingly did a good job." I said making our way out of the classroom.

"You to, and please I don't wanna talk to that person ever again."

I laugh, "oh please it wasn't that bad,"

"You're right, it was even worse." Jennie says with a face of disgust.

I laugh, "you getting anything for lunch."

"No I'm not hungry," Jennie says looking down as we reached our table.

"Jennie we have been through this, please just eat something even if it's little." I said.

"Fine, I can try," she smiles, but her smile was weak.

I hate seeing her do this to herself, she's beautiful just the way she is.

Having light tanned skin, long brown hair and brown eyes. Jennie is gorgeous and I hate her Ex made her feel like she wasn't.

But all I can do it support her.