CHAPTER 35

"Ben is not who he says he is, he's a traitor

"Ben is not who he says he is, he's a traitor."

Jennie paused for a second, probably trying to comprehend what I was saying.

"What are you talking about Rebecca, how is Ben the new kid a traitor." Jennie says confused.

"You remember when I went to the bathroom just before the game?"

"Yeah," Jennie says nodding her head.

"Well when I was about to leave I heard him talking on the phone, right in-front of the bathroom. I heard his entire conversation, about him keeping an eye on me and Enzo."

"Wait, what does Enzo have to do with this?"

"That's the thing, I don't know. You believe me right?"

I sounded like a mad woman right now, so I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't. But she had to believe me, I needed her to believe in what I was saying.

"Of course I believe you, i just don't get why he'll do this."

"I made sure to get a video for proof." I said taking my phone out and pulling the video up.

"Do you mind if I watch the video?" Jennie asks.

"Sure,"

I give her my phone and she plays the video.

After she finishes the video she gives the phone back to me with a shocked expression on her face.

"Wow, he really is after you and Enzo. I'm speechless."

"Yeah, I wanted to tell you because I really don't know what to do with this information."

"You have to tell Enzo." Jennie suggests.

"Why would I do that?" I said tilting my head.

"Because this doesn't only involve you it also involves him. He need to know, maybe he can help us to. He's the next in-line to the Italian mafia he knows what he's doing. But us, us on the other hand we're just two most bad ass, amazing, sexy and the best assassins in the world. It's two against a whole mafia a whole family. We need his help and you know that to."

"Yeah your right, but how do I tell him this. Hey Enzo I know your a mafia leader and I'm an assassin and oh did I mention there's people coming to kill us."

"Ha ha, that was hilarious." Jennie says rolling her eyes. "You'll find a way, you always do. We just need to be careful around him."