CHAPTER 5

As I stare at Lorenzo for his answer I can't help but see how handsome he truly is

As I stare at Lorenzo for his answer I can't help but see how handsome he truly is. I was to busy dragging him to my car and stitching him up to realise how handsome he actually is.

He has grey eyes, Brown hair which is still wet from the shower, but his hair is long enough to fall over his forehead. His skin looks soft and smooth, I want to touch it. Light pink lips and a little cut under his eyes, which is barely visible. Man was definitely sent from heaven.

"Yes, I'm bored so why not" he struggled before saying "so what are we doing."

I raise an eyebrow, he can't be fucking serious. I'm so confused like firstly he nice to me. Secondly he wants to hang out with me.  Thirdly he didn't even know my name until today.

I grab his chin, turning left and right seeing a confused look on settle on his face. Probably wondering what the fuck I'm doing.

"Call the doctor" I said in a serious tone.

"Um why, are you okay" he says sounding a bit confused.

"I think you hit your head. Your being nice and you wanna hang out with me. Maybe you hit your head when I dragged you to my car or when I slapped you."

He takes my hand which was still on his chin and puts it down, so know where holding hands.

"You dragged me to you car and fucking slapped me" he asked, with the are you fucking kidding me look.

"Well yeah, how the fuck am I meant to cary you to my car you're like twice my size. I mean that respectfully" I shrugged.

"Okay... I'm gonna act like I never heard that and let it slide." he then dropping my hand and goes to pick the remote which was On the coffee table.

I was too busy missing his heat to care about what he said, but I brush it off. When he starts talking again.

"So what are we watching" he says as I look up to see Netflix is on the screen.

"Twilight" I say.

"No" he says instantly.

"Why not, it's such a good movie series. The only bad thing was Bella giving birth, man that traumatised me as a child" I state.

"Anything but that" he says laying his head back.

"What's wrong with it" I asked generally curious.

He lifts his head and goes "it's literally two guys in love with her and fight over her. For the 7 or how many fucking movies they have. What the point in that, and don't get me started on Bella. Mate she makes me wanna shove my head down a desk." he says I was taken a back, not that I didn't agree it's just I didn't expect him to see it.

"You seen twilight" I state, having a shocked look on my face.

Lifting one eyebrow he goes "seriously that's all you got from that" I nod still in shocked. He exhaled before saying "yeah well my sister made me watch it with her. I absolutely hated it but somehow she enjoyed it saying team Edward forever" he says rolling his eyes.