CHAPTER 50

Final-fucking-ly exams are finally over

Final-fucking-ly exams are finally over. I walk out of my exam room relieved. One more week and I'm out of this hell hold.

"Dude wait up for me!" Jennie yells as she runs next to me.

"Exams are finally over, I feel bad for anyone who still has exams left." Jennie continues linking her arms with mine.

Jennie and I both do 5 subjects. English, modern history, maths, business. The only difference is that i do textiles and she does photography.

So all of our exams are over, some people still have exams here and there. It depends on what subject you do. It's only Thursday so there is other exams tomorrow. Then everyone's finished, ready for graduation week.

"I know, thank god we're done." I smile.

"You coming to the game?" Jennie asks as we walk to her car. She insisted driving me to school and I wasn't going to turn down a ride. Even though I can drive I still like being a passenger princess.

"What game?" I say looking confused.

"What do you mean what game? Girl you need to be more social." Jennie says rolling her eyes.

"Not my fault, schools almost over what's the point." I shrug.

Jennie sighs, "anyways, it's the last basketball game of the season. It's also Enzo's and Lucas's last game. And, not to mention it's the finals, it's them against their enemy High Star High school." She continues while sounding disgusted when saying Lucas's name.

"Who the fuck calls a high school High Star." I says looking disgusted. Imagine coming up to someone and being like I go to High Star, I would just laugh. What a stupid name.

"That's exactly why we have to go to the game. I even made Enzo give me his second jersey for you to wear it. He said yes only if I wear Lucas's" she says shivering at the thought of wearing Lucas's jersey.

"You really did that for me," I smile, I would have gone even if I didn't have his jersey. But seeing the fact she's willing to wear Lucas's jersey makes me smile like crazy.

"Yeah, and stop smiling like that your going to scare someone." Jennie laugh.

I laugh at her comment, "I thought Lucas would hate for you to wear his jersey."

"He didn't mind because that bitch gave me he's stinky jersey. It's smells like sweat and his cologne. It disgusting but he find it more funny then annoying." Jennie says rolling her eyes.

"So you coming with me like it or not. Im not bargaining with you."

I laugh, "I'm coming, chill."

"Good you also coming to the party."

"Seriously," I say looking bored as ever. "Remember last time."

"Actually I don't." Jennie smiles showing off her pearly whites.