CHAPTER 31

Hello everyone - please go to my account and press on conversation, that will explain why I was away for so long.

"Dude are you even fucking paying attention," Lucas says

I look over to Lucas, who's sitting in front of my desk, in my office.

"No," I said bluntly.

"Okay let's move the important work issue aside for now, what's wrong with you." Lucas says leaning back in his chair.

"Nothing, I'm fine," I said raising an eyebrow.

"Sure you are," Lucas says rolling his eyes. "You have been ignoring everything we have been talking about. You have no focus what so ever, we need your focus here not in dreamland we don't know what the Americans are planning and we both know they won't go down without a fight."

I roll my eyes, "I'm haven't been distracted,"

Lucas raises both of his eyebrows this time, "I'm not a idiot,"

"Okay fine, I been distracted whats wrong with that."

"Many thing, what's on your stupid mind, besides Rebecca," he says winking at me.

I smile and put the rude finger up at him.

"Wow, is this how you're gonna treat our 196 years of friendship." Lucas says overacting.

"We're 18 years old for fuck sakes, how did you get 196." 

Lucas shrugs, "first number popped in my head."

"I don't wanna know what goes in your dumbass head."

"Sure you do, but what's wrong with you."

"I'm serious nothing."

"You can't lie to me Enzo, we're been friends for two long." Lucas says with a serious face.

One thing I have learnt in our '196 year friendship' is that Lucas doesn't shut up until you give him an answer. When he knows something is wrong he keep asking till you give up.

Another thing is the fact both me and Lucas can't lie to each other. Both of us know when were lying to each other so don't bother lying to each other.

But sadly it can be annoying, this being the perfect example.

"Okay I tell you, Ben he's the reason i haven't been focused."

"Who, the new kid," Lucas says in disbelief.

"Yeah,"

"Why would you be thinking of the new kid," Lucas says confused.

"Rebecca, she doesn't like him. Yet he acts so close like he wants something."

"I didn't like him from the start, he had this weird vibe." Lucas says.