CHAPTER 64

"Enzo!" I yell, seeing his body fall down

"Enzo!" I yell, seeing his body fall down. I catch his fall as best as I could, before he hit the ground.

I look up to see Conner holding a gun pointing at my direction. He must have escaped the guards, because he looks beaten.

Without hesitation I grab Enzo's gun and shoot my brother, my blood, my only standing relative multiple times before his body drops to the ground with a thud.

I look down to see a pool of blood forming underneath Enzo. My white dress covered with both mine and his blood.

Tears start streaming down my face as I grab his head and lift it onto my lap.

"Enzo, wake up please, talk to me." I cry, as more tears run down my face seeing Enzo's face drain of colour. "Please," I beg again.

"You can't die," I say, "you can't," I whisper, pushing his hair out of his face.

"Please, talk to me," my voice coming out as a whisper again.

"Principessa," he says, as one of his hand cups my face. His blood gets smeared into my face but I couldn't care less.

"Yes, I'm right here." I cry, cupping his hand of my face. "I'm listening."

"I'm sorry Principessa." He says his voice sounding weak and fragile.

I cry more, "no, don't say that."

He laughs, his laugh was lighter then his usual deep rich laugh.

"I do have to apologise, when I first met you I thought you where an idiot for saving me. But I'm glad you did because I don't know how I survived 18 years without you."

"You are my weakness, my strength, my everything." He grabs my hand and places a weak yet small kiss on my knuckles. "I love you." He whispers.

I grab his hand and place it on my cheek again, feeling his familiar warmth slowly go away.

"I love you to," I cry, seeing his small smile one last time before his hand drop down landing next to him. His body goes frost cold, his face pale sucking any life away from him.

"No, no, no." I cry, shaking him lightly. "Please don't go." I beg.

"Someone, anyone help please!" I yell, most of his men left.

"Please help!" I cry.

Lucas comes running towards us.

"Shit, fuck. Dude you can't fucking die." Lucas says seeing Enzo's body.

"Please help." I cry, my voice cracking as I spoke.

Lucas looks up at me his eyes moist. He doesn't say anything and help lift Enzo up. I try and help him the best as I can.

My body felt weak and fragile enough to snap but I help carry Enzo anyways.

"Shit," Jennie says seeing Enzo body.