CHAPTER 40

"Two more periods then we can finished for the day

"Two more periods then we can finished for the day. Why is today going so slow." Jennie complained as she bites into her sandwich.

It was currently lunch time and Jennie and I where sitting on the tables outside. We always sit here because it was quiet. The tables are scattered around so you have some distance between each tables.

"Yup only two more periods then we done. It's Friday so we have no school tomorrow or Sunday." I said taking a bite of my chip.

"I know, but it seems soo long."

"Its practically two hours."

Jennie rolls her eyes. "On another note. Can you believe it, we will be walking the stage in the next two months." 

Graduation was probably the last thing on my mind, so finding out I'll be graduating in the next two months is mind blowing.

Jennie and I had both decided collage wasn't for us. But just incase we changed our mind both of us decided to take a gab year. Then see if school was still in our futures.

Honestly I didn't know what I wanted to do. The future seems like a fairytale to a kid hoping to grow up quickly. But now that your faced with the question what you want to do it scary. Because I don't know what I wanna do.

I can't be an assassin forever or can i. I have been belladonna since I was 16. It was a life I never chose but I stuck to it.

"Honestly no, I don't know what I wanna do with my life. Do you really think we can be assassins forever." I said with a big sigh, life really was a bitch.

"I mean we could always marry rich." Jennie answers with a wink.

I roll my eyes, "yes, definitely, like one day I just so happen to bump into a millionaire."

"I mean you did bump into Enzo." Jennie says shrugging her shoulders.

"We're just friends, nothing more."

"Friends that have kissed and act like a couple."

I roll my eyes. "Oh please, we do not."

"Yes you do, you guys have a little book club together. He has told you about his past, you guys have kissed do you want me to go on."

"No, but I don't know how I feel. It's just so confusing and annoying."

"You like him and your scared to admit it."

"I'm not scared."

"Please, Rebecca everyone you loved and cared about has died. You have lost friend and family. you have been bullied. So when a guy finally sees how amazing you are, your scarred. Your scared to let him in, especially with how easily he fit in your picture."

"He's a man who willing to destroy the world for you. You just need to let him in." She continued.

"How can I be so sure that he feels the same." I say fidgeting with my ring.