CHAPTER 68

"Your awake," i say, as tears start forming in my eyes

"Princepesaa," Enzo says, his voice dry and croaky.

Without a moment of hesitation I hug him, my tears in full force.

He wraps his weak arm around me as I cry.

Fuck I missed this, I missed him.

Enzo pats my back lightly, "shh, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere Princepessa."

Which only makes me sob more. "Please, please never leave me." I say, my voice sounding weak.

"I would never my love." He says pulling me on the bed so I was laying next to him.

"I'm sorry, this is my fault. You should have never gotten shot. You shouldn't be in this position because of me." I whisper, feeling guilty with the amount of pain he must have been in.

How he fell to the ground weak, his eyes holding pain, his face paler then the moon and colder then the coldest nights of winter.

"This was never you fault, please Princepessa don't blame yourself." He says, lifting my chin up so I could see him. He looks down on me as I lay in his arms.

"Rebecca, I would take 100 more bullets for you then to ever see your smile fade. I would rather bleed to death over and over again knowing your safe and unharmed. Because I love you, I love you more than my life. More then anything in the world you have consumed me Principessa, I'm all yours dead or alive."

"Enzo," I whisper, tears slowly start pouring out of my eyes again. "I love you, I love you so fucking much." I say hugging him again.

Enzo kisses my head, and hugs me back as I lay there next to him.

I don't let go of him all night, afraid he will disappear.

Because I have never been so in love with someone, I never thought anyone could love me like Enzo does.

MORNING

In the morning the doctors come by and gave Enzo a check up. Which we probably should have done last night if we hadn't fallen asleep.

I messaged Ezra, Lucas and Jennie letting them know he is awake. It's been about 10 minutes since I messaged them.

Enzo asked me to message them when he's done with the doctors, so there not in the way.

I was in the room with Enzo, watering the plants and making small talk when the door burst open.

"Holy shit, your back from the dead." Jennie practically yells.

"Good to see you to Jennie." Enzo chuckles.

"Hello, I'm here to." I say.