CHAPTER 26

"Lucas go over the plan one more time

"Lucas go over the plan one more time." I said, making sure my men knew what they where doing, so they don't fuck this shit up.

"Okay, the plan simple so don't fuck it up. Alright, anyways, You all have been put in separate groups. Each group has a different job, so stick to the fucking job. If you're in red you'll follow me we will be in charge of security, meaning you'll be on top of buildings with snipers. Jackson and Kai you two will hack into the cameras and security system you will be our eyes making sure everything goes smoothly," Lucas says talking to my men who have a red band.

"Understood," Lucas says for clarification.

"Yes," my men yell.

"Alright if you're in blue you will be with Lorenzo. You guys are in charge of shipments. You will get the shipment and put them in the car and leave. This is risky so make sure you guys are not in risk or get caught be smart not stupid. Cam and Brayden you two will be on vertical meaning you guys are drivers. The rest of you will get the shipment. Except Ryder you will put bombs in the area because we're gonna blow this shit up after where done."

"Understood,"

"Yes," my men yell again.

"Lastly yellow you will be with Matteo. You guys are in charge of guarding and making sure everything is clear. Kill any outsiders or any of the American mafia members."

"Got it,"

"Yes,"

"The plans simply, get the shipment and get the fuck out." I said this time.

"Now does everyone have there ear pieces." I continue.

All my men nod.

"Alright you all know where to be now let's go." As soon as I said that my men bowed and walked off to the cars.

Me, Lucas and Matteo go in a separate car. Matteo sits in the front driver seat, I sit in the passenger seat and Lucas in the back.

Matteo starts to drive leaving the warehouse with my men following right behind us. This is gonna be a small mission so I only have few of my men with me.

"Do you think Henry telling the truth," Lucas speaks breaking the silence.

"Lucas do you think I'm fucking stupid, I had my men check it out before hand," I reply.

"Chill I was only asking," Lucas say.

"Sure you where," Matteo for the first time speaks.