BONUS CHAPTER

ONE YEAR LATER

ONE YEAR LATER

"Jennie do I seriously have to get this book now. I'm going to be late for my date with Enzo." I say placing the phone between my ear and neck as I open the front door to the book store.

It's currently 7pm and the sun is starting to set, giving the book store a warm glow to it.

Jennie's mother wanted a book that came into the store recently. And, since Jennie was busy she asked me to get it.

I agreed, but now I wish I didn't.

"Yes, you have to get it now. Mum will be pissed if she doesn't get the book before tomorrow morning. Plus, your promised me." Jennie says through the phone.

I groan, "okay, okay. What was the book called again." I say looking for the owner.

Normally John is always as the counter reading, but today he's not there. John loves the book store to ever leave it alone, he says it's his baby.

Him and his best friend bought it because they both shared an interest in books. Later on they fell in love and got married, Jennie and I would always swoon over their love story.

"The books called Nausea by Jean - Paul Sartre."

"Okay, I arrived at the book store, are you sure I can be here? The book store closes at five and John isn't here."

"Yes, John's probably at the back or something. He said you could walk in, that's why the door is open."

"Okay. I'll call you back, if I don't respond in an hour I have been murdered."

"Alright noted, now stop talking to me, at this point you want to be late to your date with Enzo." Jennie says ushering me to end the call.

I roll my eyes, "okay jeez, bye."

Jennie doesn't even say bye as she hangs up the call. Rude.

I start walking to the literature section, but I come to a halt when I see a my favourite chocolate bar on the floor.

I bend down and pick up the bounty chocolate bar, I don't care what people say. Chocolate is fucking amazing, Coconut is fucking amazing, both of them combined is literal heaven.

I look up to see another bounty chocolate bar not far from the last one.

I walk over to the next chocolate bar and bend down and pick it up. I stand up and look around, maybe someone dropped it? But it can't be true no one is allowed in, the store closed two hours ago.