D&D + Immortality

It's been a very long time since our regular monster battles. The youngest of us are in our mid-30s - but Erica only recently joined the 30 club. It's weird how things turned out for us. If we told anyone the story of our lives, well, they'd think we were insane. We were fighting monsters from another dimension when we were teenagers. - that's far from sane.

Over the years, most of the group moved out of Hawkins - but not too far that they don't come back regularly. Joyce and Hopper may be old now but they've been together since things ended. The old cabin is now mainly used for storage or somewhere to stay if people visit. We're still the only ones who know about it. Murray tried to fade into obscurity but that failed. He now lives next door to them. He's still as bitter as the day we met.

Mike and El live not too far out of Hawkins with their daughter. El wanted to stay close on the off chance that something could happen with the upside down. It remains a mystery whether their daughter has powers.

Will eventually found love. I'm really happy for them both. His boyfriend is a perfect fit for Will. They live a few miles outside of Hawkins so that Will can still be close to Joyce in case she needs anything. They've even adopted a little girl - they're great dads. Will is also a best-selling author now. Naturally, his books are about what we had to go through with demogorgons and stuff. His hit series feels like a new Harry Potter or something. He wasn't sure on a main title for a while - eventually he landed on Stranger Things.

Jonathan and Argyle moved in together because they're painfully single. They live further away than his brother - but he can drive a  couple hours to come back anytime. Jonathan is having a mid-life crisis and Argyle is there for the ride - high as ever.

Robin married Vickie. Steve cried out of joy many times - especially when Robin made him her best man. They've always been scared about everything that goes into adopting a kid - so they got a couple of cats. That doesn't stop them from fiercely protecting any queer kid they come across. They are without a doubt the favourite aunts.

It took a long time but we finally got to meet the infamous Suzie. Dustin has been passionate about improving Hawkins since everything went to shit. This was something Suzie and I admire. She moved to Hawkins to help achieve his dream. They currently run Hawkins with Suzie as mayor. She truly is a genius - Hawkins has never flourished like this. Of course they got married. They have plenty of kids running around - the eldest being their son Eddie. It's almost like they're in a weird competition for who has the most kids with the Harrington-Wheelers.

Yep, Harrington-Wheelers. After years of being in a damn love triangle, Steve and Nancy tied the knot. I still don't know how but Steve managed to convince her to have 6 kids. After the last one, Robin and I dragged Steve to the hospital to get the snip - there's no way Nance was gonna let him try to make it 7. I feel so bad for Nancy having to give birth that much - especially with the twins. Their first daughter was named Barbara without hesitation. A couple of them are LGBT - which really helps Robin's favourite aunt status. Steve became the new Chief of Police with a recommendation from Hopper. Even now, the ladies love him. They still live in Steve's old house.

Max moved back to California a little while ago with Lucas. She needed to be away from Hawkins for a while after everything she went through when she got here. They keep in touch a lot though. She comes to visit once or twice a year now that enough time has passed. Lucas moves around a lot for work and stuff, so I see him a lot more than you'd think. If Max didn't want kids before, all the trauma she has definitely made her want to avoid bringing a kid into something like that. They did get a few dogs though.

Erica Sinclair. Perhaps the most successful of us all. She's a well-respected businesswoman. Since embracing her inner nerd, Erica has become very involved with the further development of D&D. It's never been so popular. We help her a lot with recalling experiences and giving ideas - though Will is key to the writing of lore.