Intro

Title: 星际第一火葬场 | Interstellar First Crematorium
Author: 叶猗

Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article.

    The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man who was seriously injured when his spaceship crashed.

    Years later, that man became the supreme marshal of the empire, the object of admiration and admiration of hundreds of billions of citizens.

    As we all know, His Excellency the Marshal has a beautiful and gentle fiancée, who is said to be his savior.

    He dotes on his fiancee in every possible way and spends a lot of money, attracting the envy, jealousy and hatred of countless people.

    It's a pity that it's not the heroine, but an impostor.

    According to the plot, the heroine was abused physically and mentally, tortured in every way, and suffered so much that she was able to prove her identity, drive away the supporting actress, and live happily with the marshal.

    Su Xuan: "?"

    She decided to carry the spaceship and run away from this idiotic plot.

    ...

    In order to become stronger and make money, she went to the chaotic and dangerous Dark Star.

    Then, by chance, he met the founder of the empire, the future emperor of the sound of the stars.

    In the original book, he is the ruler of the nine star regions with a powerful reputation and a fierce reputation. He has a cruel and violent personality. He scares the ministers into nightmares every day. 's plot.

    Now, Qin Xiao is just a mercenary working hard in the dark star. Apart from being handsome and having a broken force, he is useless.

    Su Xuan became his partner desperately.

    She endured this man's bad character, worked tirelessly as a bull and a horse, fought and killed together and experienced bloody storms, and became the best teammate who moved the universe.

    Until the partnership made enough money after the last vote, Su Xuan smiled and disappeared without a trace.

    ...

    Many years later, the empire rose to dominate the galaxy, and all forces and races surrendered.

    There are rumors all over the universe that the emperor is looking for a missing girl, the true love he met when he was young.

    Until the two met in Paradise Star Fallen City.

    The entertainment club was full of lights and feasting.

    Su Xuan hugged from left to right and threw a lot of money to the dancer on the stage.

    When she was very drunk, there was silence around her.

    "Have you had a good time?"

    Someone approached and squeezed her chin lightly. She was forced to look up and look into a pair of deep, dark eyes.

    Su Shen was addicted to enjoyment, delirious, Xuan: "Who are you, big brother?" The

    handsome man smiled when he heard the words, his voice was low, and he faintly revealed grotesque madness.

    "A person who misses you."

    There was a dead silence all around, and everyone knelt on the ground, including the original male protagonist who had become a marshal.

    ※High magic and high martial arts, there are many private backgrounds.

    ※Unorthodox crematorium, the heroine's emotional line is free from abuse throughout the whole process.

    ※The moral bottom line of the heroine and the hero is not high, so please be careful.

    ※The author can check the subscription rate, please respect yourself if you read the pirated text.

Content label: Time travel, interstellar, transcendence, Shuangwen Search keywords:     Protagonist : Su     Xuan

    ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

    One sentence Introduction: After I leave, Your Majesty regrets nothing . The heroine of this interstellar abuse article, because she avoided the pursuit of the original villain, she chose to go to the dangerous and chaotic Dark Star alone, and became a mercenary in order to become stronger and make money. , and then began a colorful career.

    The narrative of this article is concise and smooth, the plot is exciting, full of refreshing feeling, and the world view is rich and complete. It tells the story of the protagonist's adventure in the sea of ​​​​stars, the pursuit of dreams, and the harvest of love. It shows readers a brilliant and vast future universe. The collision of technology and supernatural power is full of Imaginative and memorable.