Chapter 61.65

Chapter 61

    In order to prevent her from being stolen, she contacted the Lu brothers and asked them to take care of Fufu.

    The two readily agreed.

    So, after hiding her only crew member, Su Xuan went to the agreed place alone.

    Anyway, sooner or later we have to fight.

    The location designated by the kidnappers was in an abandoned factory building outside the city, surrounded by a sparse forest. There was a curved and rich river in the forest, and the sound of flowing water could be heard in the distance.

    It didn't take long for Su Xuan to find the coordinates they sent.

    The factory building stood on the high ground, surrounded by the river, and looked dark and gloomy in the night.

    She kicked open the door and walked into the dilapidated building.

    There are some abandoned facilities everywhere, from the beams to the ground, there are many thick rubber water pipes circling, like giant pythons perching in the dark.

    The white-haired young man was tied to a chair, as if he had been knocked unconscious, his head hung down, motionless, and there were some moderate scars on his bare wrists and neck.

    Su Xuan couldn't help but look at him a few more times.

    "..."

    She felt a little guilt in her heart.

    Su Xuan originally thought that Jiang Yan was a master, and even if he was caught, he would only cooperate with the acting.

    However, it now seems that there is no tendency to heal with that level of injury left on the body, and the self-healing ability is obviously not that strong.

    Maybe he just has a little Yuan energy, but his own ability level is very limited? Or very slow?

    After all, he also said that he could kill himself and stab himself for money.

    Su Xuan thought uncertainly.

    After all, you can get Primordial Energy as long as you damage the devil, and if the target is the weakest and incomplete version of the devil, then this may not be too difficult.

    Of course, her guilt is only a little bit.

    After all, this is a money transaction, and she has to pay.

    Moreover, as a power user with primordial energy, Jiang Hao can survive even if he is seriously injured, which is better than if they caught Fufu.

    "Uh, so, you didn't even say how much the ransom was, I guess you didn't ask for money?"

    Su Xuan looked at Jiang Tu, looked away, and looked behind him, the figures standing in the dark.

    "Indeed."

    A male voice answered her, "Actually, I just have a few questions to ask you, my good niece—"

    Su Xuan pretended to be blank, and murderous intent filled her heart.

    Sure enough, it was Su Chengyu.

    Has this guy finally couldn't hold back and ran in person? Or maybe it has something to do with the notice from Canaan?

    "For example—" The

    middle-aged man slowly walked out of the shadows.

    He was thin, wearing a well-tailored suit, and his skin was pale and his face was not very good-looking.