Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    As soon as those words were spoken, Su Xuan was stunned for a few seconds, and then began to feel very suffocated.

    "What?"

    She stretched out her hand and tugged at her neckline, as if this would relieve the bad feeling.

    "Huh? Why do you say that?"

    Most importantly, how did this guy know?

    Even if he read his own thoughts, the premise must be that he was thinking about it.

    She never thought about these things in front of him.

    Su Xuan's mind was a little confused.

    Qin Xiao didn't answer, but just turned his head to look at her with subtle eyes.

    Due to their height difference, Su Xuan raised her head and looked at him, she could see his overly slender eyelashes, making those green eyes focused and even affectionate.

    The color of his irises changes with light and shadow.

    At this time, in the dim yellow light, it is like a lake bathed in the setting sun, and the rippling blue waves hide a sharp feeling like a blade.

    Su Xuan blinked, and said in a strange way: "People's sexuality is free."

    Qin Xiao: "..."

    His eyes became more subtle.

    Su Xuan was immersed in thinking about how the other party knew.

    This kind of thing is definitely not a guess, and it is impossible to guess so accurately.

    Su Xuan: "Did I say the wrong thing when I was drunk?"

    She was right, but she was not so sure.

    However this seems to be the only possibility.

    Qin Xiao didn't answer, just grabbed her by the shoulder, and teleported back to the apartment.

    They appeared in a second-floor room full of training equipment.

    "Did you fight that illusionist?"

    Qin Xiao let her go.

    The brief discomfort dissipates quickly.

    Su Xuan took a breath and recovered.

    "Illusionist?"

    she repeated.

    This term is actually not unfamiliar.

    Not to mention appearing in various novels, film and television works, she has seen it several times even on the mission release software of the Mercenary Association.

    This refers to a certain type of psychopath.

    Literally, these people seem to be able to perform some kind of illusion-like ability.

    Most of them achieve visual control by manipulating light, and some people directly affect the perception and judgment of others.

    To put it simply, a better illusionist can change the surrounding environment in an instant.

    For example, turning a garbage dump into a luxurious restaurant - this is of course fake, and when the illusion is removed, the garbage dump will still be a garbage dump.

    But at least while the illusion is in effect, the fake can become real in the eyes of the affected object.

    As for how long it lasts, and whether the illusion will be affected by touch, etc., it depends on the strength of the specific caster.