Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    In addition to the three lieutenants of Philak, there were also some other high-ranking gang members who arrived one after another and then ran away in despair.

    They are all supernatural beings with some strength, but they can't be called very strong either.

    "Who can kill Ferak—"

    "They said it was the guy who offered a reward with seven stars—"

    "What?! Seven stars?! I've never seen six stars in my life!"

    The members of Silver Fox had different opinions.

    There were various versions of the whole incident, but shock was nothing but shock, and there was nothing unacceptable to this result.

    After all, this is the Dark Star, and the Silver Fox is just one of the many gangs in the outer city. It is not as powerful as a large organization like the Sons of the Black Wolf, because it has been doing business as a human trafficker, but it only offends a lot of people.

    If someone wants to retaliate against them, the leader will be the first to be shot.

    What's more, among other things, Felak has a nine-figure dark web reward hanging on him.

    After the leader died, they witnessed the thunder that almost tore through the night sky just now, and naturally lost their fighting spirit.

    "You go back."

    Qin Xiao said coldly, and threw her a small key, "The mission is not over yet."

    Su Xuan was healed of injuries all over her body, but her physical strength had not fully recovered. Roll eyes.

    "And this."

    Qin Xiao threw a bloody thing again.

    Su Xuan took it over and took a look, "Uh, okay."

    She was still very tired and wished she could just lie down and sleep.

    However, under the relentless support of her teammates, Su Xuan walked back into the factory with her heavy and sore body.

    Because she had just rested for a while, she raised her hand, and blue and white electric lights jumped from her fingertips.

    The control room was destroyed, and the factory building was completely dark, only the emergency wall lamp flickered dimly.

    The guards all wear goggles with night vision function, which is not much affected in this environment.

    On the guns they held in their hands, the charging grids flickered on and off, and they projected a series of scarlet aiming lines, which looked a little scary in the dim environment.

    However, most people did not choose to shoot.

    Because the mercenary strode in, and the swaying tentacles behind him swung across the air, piercing through a window on the second floor above his head.

    Behind the window was a man who was about to shoot a sneak attack.

    Blood splattered on the windows.

    The rest fled.

    Su Xuan also found the place where the victim was held and broke the door violently.

    "..."

    It was the first time she saw so many trafficked people with her own eyes.

    Behind the door is a rather wide aisle, but there are various types of square cages piled up on both sides, which abruptly makes the whole space cramped.