Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    In the barren hills thousands of miles away from the city.

    Han Yu leaned against a dead tree panting, looking at the empty road more than ten meters away.

    The bleak cold wind blew on his face, brushing his arms covered with wounds and abscesses, causing an uncomfortable shiver.

    The brown-haired, gray-eyed young man lowered his head to check the wound, but he caught a glimpse of purple mist in his peripheral vision.

    "?!"

    Han Yu jumped up suddenly.

    In the next second, the place where he was originally was surrounded by fog, and the poisonous fog rolled and became thicker, and even gradually exuded a pungent breath.

    Han Yu just felt extremely tired.

    It was completely expected that he and Shao Yufei started fighting in the hotel without saying a few words when they met.

    Even, he still had some expectation in his heart. After all, he had just completed the polarization not long ago, and Han Yu still had hope that he might be able to defeat the opponent.

    In that way, it would be possible to get rid of the shame to a certain extent - although it should be calculated that Shao Yufei hated him more, but he was almost killed by the other party, and the psychological shadow was not small.

    It's a pity that even after completing the polarization, he is still no match for Shao Yufei.

    Moreover, that guy couldn't shake it like a sticky candy. He teleported back and forth several times but failed.

    "Tsk." The

    poisonous purple mist rolled, and the figure of the red-haired man gradually emerged, and the surging mist shaped his pale and thin body.

    But in a blink of an eye, his entire upper body has been plasticized, the muscles of his arms, chest and abdomen are smooth, and the area below his waist is filled with billowing mist.

    "Such a long teleportation—"

    Shao Yufei twitched the corners of her mouth, the scorpion tattoo on her face became more and more shiny, "The polarization is complete."

    His tone seemed relaxed, but it concealed deep resentment and malice. He obviously knew that polarization could not be accomplished with a marrow stone.

    Especially when the gap between the two was not small the last time they fought, this time they were able to fight back and forth. The surname Han was obviously pointed out by someone.

    "Using the marrow stone I snatched from me, I became a servant of the Stone family—"

    Shao Yufei gritted her teeth and said, "White wolf with empty gloves? This tastes very good." Before he finished speaking, the

    poisonous mist gathered around his hand, It was like countless sharp arrows were shot, and as they flew across the sky, the new grass leaves on the ground withered instantly.

    There was even a weird fragrance in the air, which smelled very light, and the smell itself was very unnatural, like a synthetic essence.

    Han Yu knew very well that as long as he inhaled a little of this kind of thing, the consequences would be disastrous.

    He stretched out his hand.

    One after another, invisible space cracks emerged one after another, and faint silver threads of light shone through.