Chapter 91.95

Chapter 91

    "Speaking of which—"

    When Su Xuan was in a daze, Lu Huan couldn't help but ask, "When will we have this on board?"

    Fu Fu gently waved the branches and motioned everyone to look at him, "It's in my room. ."

    She blinked, "The captain's teammates are here, and the two of you are repairing the ship below." The

    twins were stunned.

    Everyone has been together for a long time, and they already understand Fufu's words very well.

    For example, she likes to omit the question of time adverbial, and the two of them can directly hear that her sentence is missing a "then".

    When they were in Star Harbor No. 251, the captain was away for a while, and they both checked and maintained the spacecraft as usual.

    They all know that the captain's teammates have the ability to space, so they must have teleported into the lounge at that time, and only met Fufu.

    Then hand it over to her.

    The brothers murmured and discussed, spit out the names of several rare ores, guessed the composition of the knife, and then rejected them one by one.

    "That's definitely not—"

    Lu Huan waved his paw, "Although it may have a hint of glowing moon ore from the color, and it looks like Baiyu Caijing from the light, it still feels like a product of some kind of magic-side ability."

    Su Xuan let out a long sigh.

    The twins fell silent for a moment.

    They saw that the captain's eyes were a little strange, seemed a little moved, and seemed a little speechless, and finally seemed to think the whole thing was outrageous.

    "I don't know how this happened at all."

    Su Xuan put her hand on her forehead, "Also, this thing has been kept in the boat. Lu Huan, you made the boat smaller before, and this thing also became smaller, right?"

    If yes Is it so easy to be reduced by supernatural abilities?

    Lu Huan: "...I didn't know there was such a thing, but given the circumstances at the time, it should have been, right? At that time, the whole ship was only about one meter long, and the box was more than one meter long."

    Su Xuan handed him the knife, "Will you try to shrink again?"

    Lu Huan stretched out his hand to take it.

    Then he fell to the ground with a knife.

    "...This is too heavy, Captain."

    His ears dropped, "I can't hold it, sorry."

    Su Xuan covered her face, "Just touch it and try to use your abilities."

    Failed .

    Lu Huan tried several times but couldn't make it smaller.

    "Why is that?"

    Su Xuan thought in distress, took the two knives out of her body and put them back in the box.

    "Try again."

    Then Lu Huan successfully shrunk the box.

    "?"

    Su Xuan was confused.

    She took out the knife again, put the knife in the distance, and turned the box over and over, and suddenly found a problem.