Chapter 106.110

Chapter 106

    Red starfish orbit.

    Su Xuan looked at the capital star outside in the spaceship, and felt a little emotional.

    It was a crimson, jewel-like planet shrouded in a misty atmosphere.

    It is a moderate distance from the star, surrounded by thousands of space stations, satellites and weapons platforms.

    The former Red Sea Star, known as the Scarlet Pearl of the Federation, was one of the economic and trade centers outside the Sanctuary, and was even used to name the entire galaxy.

    Considering it's a planet, that's not too common.

    When she was about to arrive at her destination, Su Xuan sent a message to Secretary Shen.

    The space buildings on the periphery of the orbit of the Capital Star are layered on top of each other, but they have also been carefully calculated and will not affect the light and climate of the planet.

    Only outsiders have to pass many tests before they can land on the planet safely.

    However, as guests invited by the king, these processes were simplified a lot.

    For ordinary tourists, the security check and verification time, which lasted several hours, was shortened to only ten minutes.

    Of course, if she took the spaceship sent by the king, perhaps even this process could be completely omitted.

    It's just that Su Xuan is not very happy to do this, she prefers to drive her own boat for this journey, it's just a little waiting time anyway.

    Now, she doesn't even need to get off the ship, she just drives the ship through a designated space station, passing through the middle of the huge scanning ring.

    Unlike most checkpoints that are crowded and require long queues, this is empty, with only two ships ahead.

    "That's the flagship version of the Long-tailed Sparrow A1, it seems to be out of print."

    Su Xuan looked at the boat outside the porthole.

    "really."

    Secretary Shen answered her in his voice, "The ship in front of you belongs to Earl Meyer. In this regard, she is a very enthusiastic collector."

    The ships on this side passed the inspection very quickly, allowing the scanning light curtain to pass through. The entire boat takes only about a minute to complete the journey.

    Su Xuan took a look at the ship behind her, "Is that a shuttle ship too? Dalinchi α3? I think you have a lot of Canaan collectors." They

    are all limited editions that have been out of production for many years, and can be called antique ships. , but the performance still keeps up with the demand, it is conceivable that it was also a sky-high price in that year.

    Secretary Shen smiled, "...that should be my father's boat, if you are interested, we are willing to entertain you on the boat."

    She paused, "Of course, it is at the end of the banquet, and you have time. It's time."

    This is absolutely fine, the capacity of a medium-to-large shuttle ship is comparable to that of a hotel, so it's not a problem to line up for a banquet.

    Su Xuan: "Aren't these people here to attend the banquet?"

    "No, they are going to the Capitol."