Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    This is how the first single task ended perfectly.

    Su Xuan received a reward of 1,000 yuan, and happily found a high-end hotel to have a big meal.

    Moreover, because there was only one task done - the last time the helping task was canceled by the employer, it was not included in the record - now Su Xuan's task completion rate has become 100%.

    She hopes that number will remain so.

    Perhaps with such a good start, she will be able to take on the task quite smoothly in the next period of time.

    Dream City has a very large population, most of them are ordinary people, and the number of mercenaries may not even be a fraction, so it is not difficult to accept some missions that pay hundreds of dollars.

    Su Xuan set a goal for herself, at least one business a day, and after a few months, she has done everything from beating people to helping people take out food to helping people move furniture.

    During this period, she repeatedly doubted what her career was.

    Hundreds of mission records finally changed the mercenary's grade from F to E, and it didn't look so cute.

    Of course, the biggest gain is still about ability.

    In her free time outside of tasks, she spends her life in the gyms of various hotels, improving her physical fitness, and the number on the dynamometer has exceeded 8.

    Sure enough, the feeling when releasing the ability gradually changed.

    Even a five-second burst of electricity would no longer make her want to lie flat on the spot.

    There was almost enough strength left—the level of being able to grit your teeth and escape.

    She even tried to hypnotize five people in a row within three minutes, and then released the electricity again.

    That was a bad outer city mission experience.

    She went to ask someone for a debt, and the person who owed the money had an arrogant attitude and uttered wild words. Su Xuan scolded him a few words, and then was surrounded by a group of gang members in an alley, and had to fight six with one.

    Su Xuan hypnotized them while fighting. During this period, three ribs were broken, a large cut was made on the waist, and the intestines almost fell out.

    She forced the last person to be electrocuted and ripped off all their optical brains. Half of the money from the sale was used to pay off the debts of the employer, and the other half was kept for hard work.

    After finishing all kinds of things, she found a remote corner to rest. After waking up, she crawled out of the trash can. The injuries were all healed. She went to the hospital to take an X-ray and confirmed that both the intestines and ribs were fine, so she was relieved .

    Then I began to feel sorry for the money for filming.

    It sounds a bit tragic, but Su Xuan feels that she is doing well.

    Moreover, because her life was too unstable, she completely gave up saving money and decided to enjoy herself in time.

    Under the unrestrained eating and drinking, as well as high-frequency and high-intensity combat training-

    she was pleasantly surprised to find that she had grown two centimeters taller.

    Also weighed five or six catties!