Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Like the wild star, the dark star is also a planet classification, not just a certain planet.

    The environment and climate of Desolate Stars are usually very harsh, but the biggest feature is actually the lack of resources. Most of Desolate Stars are reduced to garbage discharge points, and most of the residents are garbage recyclers.

    Dark Star is different.

    Dark stars usually have large cities, and they also have quite rich and prosperous areas, with a population of at least tens of millions, and a high crime rate.

    Warlords, groups, gangs, and various illegal organizations are all entrenched on the dark star, robbing each other of resources and territory.

    On such a planet, the control of the federal government is weak, and the laws are even irrelevant.

    "Although there are always people who think that going to the Dark Star can make a fortune and make a lot of money, but——they never came back." The

    staff member sighed, "Maybe their dreams came true, or maybe they all died, but I always I don’t think that’s a good choice.”

    He thought for a while, “However, planet 233 is a transit point, and many ships will pass by there, so you actually want to transit there to other planets, right?”

    Su Xuan answered vaguely.

    Today, or most of the time, the ships that pass here are all heading for the dark star.

    It is also because of this that the residents of Desolate Star rarely leave here.

    They would rather live a life of poverty and hardship than die in a more dangerous place.

    Only a few ventured out.

    It seems that she has no choice now, but in fact, deep down in her heart, she actually wants to try.

    She didn't want her abilities to be used only to be beaten and abused, to bear the pain and risk of miscarriage, to be shot in the head without dying, just to lose her memory.

    Of course, the latter part of the plot is called "the plot of the male lead abuser" by the author.

    Although she was in pain because of a miscarriage, and almost died because of being shot, it was obviously the heroine.

    "The captain has returned a message. He is waiting for you at cabin door No. 4."

    "Thank you."

    Su Xuan drove to area A.

    All the ships moored here are medium and large ships. After approaching, you can see a building-like transport ship from a distance. The ship is painted dimly, and the right wing is still a little damaged.

    A hatch was opened in the stern and the access ramp was lowered.

    Su Xuan hid the vibrating knife in her sleeve, pressed the breathing mask on her face, and walked up the slope nervously.

    There was a man in overalls leaning against the cabin door with a cigarette in his mouth, "Are you going to Star 233?"

    Su Xuan nodded, "Are you the captain?"

    "Yes."

    The man tilted his head and glanced The vehicle hovering at the end of the slope, "Just take that car? Is that a car?"

    "...Yes." "Okay

    ."

    The man took a puff of smoke and said, "You are in the cargo hold on the second floor. Wait, three days."