Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    "Wait." Su Xuan was a little dazed, "The devil—is that the race that descended from the sky that     went

    to war with the Federation before?"

There are almost no intelligent species that have not been discovered.

    The devil is an exception.

    The war came very suddenly, and this strange race appeared directly on the capital star as if it had fallen from the sky.

    No one had ever seen or even heard of their existence before.

    Su Xuan: "There are demons on this planet? What's the situation, did I miss an episode?"

    So she was popularized about the relationship between Bailongjing and demons, and not all demons are autistic in the sanctuary. There are also some demons wandering around in the universe.

    "You knew it a long time ago, so you have been waiting for this day?" The

    white dragon crystal vein was discovered, and this planet will attract the attention of various forces, because it means the appearance of the devil.

    In fact, many people know the meaning of the appearance of the White Dragon Crystal, but there is nothing they can do except wait for the news.

    Demons are not human beings, and they have very low requirements for the living environment. Finding demons on such a large planet is tantamount to finding a needle in a haystack.

    "I can only sense that there is a demon here."

    Qin Xiao looked at the light brain, "Cologne doesn't know the location of the demon, but they will always wait for clues—"

    He also seemed unable to determine the specific location of the demon .

    But on planets inhabited by supernatural beings, the non-sleeping demons will be exposed sooner or later.

    They will always look for and fight with supernatural beings, no matter whether they win or lose, they will leave some clues.

    When the clues are clear enough, those who want to hunt the devil will be dispatched.

    Su Xuan: "Why do they want to kill the devil? It can't be to maintain the law and order of the dark star, right?"

    Qin Xiao: "You think too much, they want the corpse of the devil, it's useful."

    This answer seems to be troublesome to explain .

    "I'll talk about it later."

    He said flatly, "Do the task first."

    "Okay!"

    Su Xuan jumped up.

    In the short contact with Rachel yesterday, in addition to obtaining the appearance of the other party to complete the transformation, Su Xuan also took the opportunity to make a tracking mark.

    Su Xuan: "Should I take a look at her current location?"

    "Whatever, but if you use that ability, she will notice."

    Su Xuan was terrified, "Will she notice that I am following her?"

    "She can't be sure What is the specific ability, but she will know that someone is using the ability on her. But she is now tracking the devil, and many people may 'follow' her."

    Su Xuan: "..."

    Obviously using the ability to pay attention.

    Su Xuan: "Yes, she is a psychic."