Chapter 131.135

Chapter 131

    They exchanged a tender and lingering kiss.

    Then, Amber also tasted the refreshing aroma of wine.

    The freshness and sweetness of the pale moon beads, mixed with the richness of nectar and maple sugar, permeates the lips and teeth, penetrates into the world of smell, and makes people feel at ease in an instant.

    For him, this kind of priceless wine of different plantings is not a rare thing.

    But people are different.

    At this moment, the mercenary stood in front of the porthole, and his jet-black hair swept over the spotless alloy glass.

    There was a magnificent cloud of smoke in the void outside, and a layer of cool water-like starlight seemed to flow on her fair skin.

    Because of the height difference, she raised her face and looked up, her overgrown eyelashes flickered, and her obsidian-like eyes contained a narrow smile.

    Elementalized.

    Demonize.

    These powers will completely change human body functions. When people fully master these capabilities, it basically means that they will not age again.

    The person in front of him was also fixed at a prosperous age.

    She obviously attended the dinner in full costume, and the long dress on her body was tailored and made of silver bamboo gauze with inch threads and inch gold. Wire.

    The hem of the skirt glowed with layers of silver-white streamers, like a broken moonlight in the sparkling ripples.

    If you only look at the dress, no one may be able to guess her occupation.

    However, just like the group of men and women in the banquet hall next door, the outer decoration could not hide the inner temperament.

    That kind of enviable freedom and arbitrariness, and hidden under the seemingly harmless casualness, the bones that have gone through bloody storms and been honed in the loss of life and death.

    "When we first met, you had to introduce me to your brother and sister."

    The mercenary asked with a smile, "Now you've changed your mind again, are you ready to fight in person?"

    "Hmm."

    Amber undecidedly reached out and pressed her shoulder, and his eyes fell on the handsome and delicate face.

    A few strands of hair fell from the latter's ears, fluttering swayingly, brushing over the pair of shiny earrings.

    Glossy and blurred amber beads, full and rich red, are like ripe berries under the diamond-encrusted leaves.

    "Huh?"

    Su Xuan suddenly exclaimed, "Are we connected?"

    She just saw a flash of red in the hair on the side of Amber's face, so she also reached out and gently lifted the latter Curly hair around the ears.

    Amber didn't let her do anything.

    As a result, Su Xuan also saw a pair of radiant blood pearl earrings. They were inlaid on rose gold chains. They were as red as blood and fire, and even faintly exuded warmth.

    "It seems that there is only one reasonable explanation at the moment."

    Amber said with a smile.