Chapter 196.200

Chapter 196

    Su Xuan looked at him in surprise.

    Also thought things got more interesting.

    She originally thought that he was going to take the emotional route all the time, at most occasionally engaging in seduction or something, waiting for her to take the initiative.

    Su Xuan blinked, "Does it have anything to do with me being frigid?" As

    she said, she stretched out her hand, pulled the collar of the man's shirt, and tugged it with a little force, two buttons fell from her fingers, and the open placket Revealing strong and thick chest muscles.

    The expression on Su Xuan's face did not change at all, "You can't experience the fun, it's your own loss."

    Qin Xiao was noncommittal.

    The black-haired young man raised his head slightly, and said with a half-smile, "I think that's your loss too."

    Su Xuan seemed to disagree, but raised her hand casually, pressing her five fingers on her broad and strong chest, as if stroking a piece of perfect hard Marble statue.

    "I don't believe it."

    She lowered her head, and the tip of her nose was about to touch his forehead.

    Qin Xiao didn't speak.

    Before his eyes were swaying petal-like lips, dyed a matte cherry red, bright and warm.

    "Unless you come to prove it?"

    Su Xuan said lazily, her cherry red lips slightly curved.

    Qin Xiao let go of the hand on her waist, grabbed the hem of the dress tied with a bow under her chest, and tugged it forward, the latter leaned forward fluently.

    It's hard to tell who exactly kissed whom.

    His left hand pressed against the back of the other's head, and the thick black curly hair flowed from his fingers, but he felt that those hair strands were like chains, tightly tying him, from hand to body, from body to soul.

    At the moment when the two kissed each other, it seemed that the whole world went dark.

    There seemed to be a cluster of hot flames blazing between the lips and tongue, and there was a slight pain from being bitten on the lower lip, and it was more of a pleasant stimulation.

    His right hand wrapped around the girl's waist, continued downward, and then easily lifted her whole body and hugged her directly to his chest.

    The two thin pieces of fabric of the bow have been spread, and one of the petals fluttered over the back of the hand, and then fell on the wrist as the hand continued to go up.

    He touches the thinner laces, the undulating back muscles, the curve of the shoulder blades, and the softer touch that goes around the armpits, different from the muscles.

    Su Xuan smiled vaguely, "You seem to be in a hurry—"

    Before she could finish her sentence, they completely met their lips and teeth, and the last gap was swallowed up. The broad palm around her waist violently tried to embed her in her arms. .

    Wine aroma.

    The sweetness of lip gloss.

    And the breath in their mouths were all plundered and swallowed by each other.

    Su Xuan brushed his heart with one hand, touching her strong chest and clear abdominal muscles -

    her fingertips kneaded and squeezed hard, with the kind of force that would make ordinary people's bowels rotten, rubbing against those Beautiful lines with strength.