Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    "I have a proposal."

    After a brief silence, Su Xuan took a deep breath and said, "Look, I want to help you with such a troublesome thing."

    Qin Xiao didn't speak.

    Su Xuan: "Maybe I'll be hunted down after I'm done. Well, why don't we separate at all, we have the same blessings and share the same difficulties-how about making the temporary partnership into a fixed relationship?"

    she said The reason is certainly one.

    But other than that, if this guy's future is as stated in the book, he can definitely make a lot of money by following him—after all, it is said that he made his fortune on the Dark Star.

    And no matter how strong he is now, since he is the strongest in the universe in the future, she doesn't have to worry about her partner dying unexpectedly one day.

    Even if he gets into trouble, he can fix it by himself.

    There was a second of silence in the earphones.

    "I don't need a permanent partner."

    Qin Xiao calmly rejected her.

    "Don't answer so fast."

    Su Xuan turned over and sat up, "I can do a lot of things - and I will copy more abilities in the future, maybe we can make more money by cooperating."

    "I There is no shortage of money."

    Damn.

    Both of these are hateful rich men.

    Su Xuan was very jealous.

    However, if you think about it carefully, they are all mercenaries who have worked hard in the Dark Star for many years, and they have done many missions.

    I have only been here for half a year.

    Sooner or later, she will say confidently like them that I am not short of money.

    Su Xuan: "But you always have something you want to do, whether it's out of interest or need, two people are better than one—"

    Qin Xiao: "Come to the inner city."

    "Why?"

    "The target is about to land."

    "Huh? Vincent Colon?"

    Su Xuan paused, "Isn't he going to be in a few more days—"

    Forget it.

    Since he said so, it means that the target's schedule has been advanced.

    She quickly jumped up and was ready to go out.

    The four districts of Dream City, the larger the area goes to the outside.

    The outer city is full of apartment buildings that look like slums, and the middle city is basically a crowded and noisy city. Different blocks are depressed and prosperous, and all kinds of consumer places are available.

    There is no particularly clear dividing line between the outer city and the middle city.

    However, there is a very conspicuous curved barrier between the Midtown and the Inner City.

    It was a thin film of light blue light surrounding the inner city, extending from the ground to tens of meters into the air.

    It can be seen from a distance of more than ten blocks.