Chapter 186.190

Chapter 186

    Before he finished speaking, the data board in the director's hand disappeared.

    Qin Xiao seemed to be standing still, but the disappearing data board had already appeared in front of him.

    Large and small screenshots, animations and video clips pop up above.

    These windows are suspended in mid-air, and after non-destructive reconstruction, every picture is extremely clear.

    The dark-haired, dark-eyed girl hugged the red-haired android.

    They passed in front of the anchor who filmed the video, and they all looked disheveled.

    The light in the corner was a little dim, and the lamppost swept from a distance and landed on the young man's beautiful face.

    Her face was even more profound in the junction of light and dark.

    The young girl's hair was messy, her slightly higher browbones and slightly deep eye sockets, and her jet-black irises reflected the shadows of the stray lights, revealing a bit of drunkenness.

    Of course, she couldn't be drunk.

    She either allowed herself to fall into that state, or she synchronized the mental and physical states of others.

    The director took a deep breath and said boldly, "Your Majesty, she has merged with the King of Desire, and is very likely to hold the source power of other universes. If you want to fight against a powerhouse of this level, then let me do it. Some preparatory work—"

    "No."

    Qin Xiao said lightly, "We won't fight, if she minds, she won't expose herself."

    Director: "?"

    He seemed to have a lot to think about . Said, but also knew the temper of the boss.

    Most of the time the latter deal with threats from other planes.

    Like the constitutional monarchs in history, he doesn't really care much about politics, which is the work of the cabinet and parliament.

    He does meet with higher-ups in the military and defense departments, but that's also because there are occasional problems that those people have trouble dealing with.

    Like the devil. For example, something similar to the devil.

    Considering that His Majesty the Emperor is too unmatched in terms of force value - at least in the imperial government, the powerhouses of the same level or similar to him either leave the universe or live in seclusion in some corners, so in some On the one hand, it is difficult for him to hide from leisure.

    In addition to these, there is one other thing that has always been his concern.

    Shortly after the establishment of the empire, the emperor decided to distribute the palace and property of the Duke of Eden to his designated successor, and added that person's title to the prince.

    Today's imperial nobles do not have fiefs, these are just titles and have no real impact.

    However, some people still find the strangeness in this matter. For example, except for Eden, the emperor has no interest in other princes, dukes and nobles.

    Only in the matter of Prince Eden, he took the initiative to intervene.

    For a split second, the director of the Imperial Intelligence Agency realized that the answer to this matter was about to emerge today.