Chapter 156.160

Chapter 156

    Su Xuan reached out and stroked the white-haired youth's face, feeling the fine strands of hair brushing against the back of her hand, like a feather wiping the skin.

    Her fingertips gently traced the contours of the other person's cheekbones. The latter's skin was white and smooth, with barely visible pores, and it felt like a delicate and moist jade.

    Jiang Tui was rubbed on the side of her face by her, and turned her head slightly, rubbing the palm of the mercenary lightly, like some kind of docile and well-behaved animal.

    However, in his languid golden eyes, there seemed to be two clusters of burning dark fires.

    There was also a thin splatter of blood at the end of his eyes, which was covered by those floating white curly hair, and the dazzling red line spread out to his ears.

    Su Xuan blinked, "I believe that will definitely make people impressive."

    To be honest, this is not a good time, and she will face the call of the lord anytime and anywhere.

    Unfortunately, not everyone has the self-control to do the right thing at the right time.

    She has never been very good at this.

    Su Xuan: "Take off your clothes."

    Jiang Tu threw the coat away in a fluent manner.

    He was clean with no blood on his body. Su Xuan nodded with satisfaction, and took out a lip gloss from his pocket, "I want to see you paint this color." The

    intelligence agent smiled softly, "So he was already prepared. I thought you were going to be a respected captain all the time."

    Su Xuan was noncommittal.

    She really came prepared.

    Su Xuan slowly pulled out the applicator brush.

    This package is obviously very airtight, and when you open it, the refreshing sweet smell immediately permeates.

    The sweet peach fragrance and the fragrant rose fragrance are mixed together, like an invisible chain condensed in the air, entwining the pair of affectionate young people.

    She pressed the brush head to her lips, and then gently wiped it away, "Is it even?" The

    intelligence agent didn't answer, but just came closer, put one hand on her leg, and put his arm around her back.

    He raised his head and held the mercenary's lips lightly, dragging her into a tender, lingering kiss.

    For a moment, Su Xuan felt that she was falling.

    She seemed to have fallen into a hot spring bathed in sunlight and warmed by the sun.

    The hot water flows from all directions, allowing people to completely relax and immerse themselves, and be pulled by the waves to float and suspend.

    The young man lowered his head slightly, his white oak hair swaying, brushing his snow-like eyelashes.

    His lips were dyed with a rich berry red, like spattered blood, and like the juice of a ripe fruit.

    The shocking bright red was smeared unevenly, making the skin even brighter and whiter.

    His skin color and hair color are very light, and the color of his iris is not too bright. The dizzy red on his lips seems to increase the brightness of the whole person, and the beautiful face that is somewhat illusory is dyed with more real, Vivid colors.