Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Su Xuan glanced across the other party's face, and then over the neck, "...Thanks for your hard work."

    She confirmed the other party's identity according to the procedure.

    After scanning the code with each other's optical brains, they clicked Finish on the platform entrustment.

    Su Xuan: "30,000 yuan reward, I called you." The     murloc

    nodded, "Got it."

    Su Xuan: "I'm a little curious, do you have a long-standing grudge against the super-control technology?"

Quite heartfelt.

    Either the acting skills are too good, or the real performance.

    Murloc: "Yes, I'm telling the truth today, and it's true that my courier has been left at the transfer station for several days."

    He paused, "I was thinking about going to the troubles these days, just happened to Seeing your mission, we decided to join together."

    Su Xuan: "?"

    Co-authoring kills two birds with one stone, venting emotions and making money.

    Su Xuan: "Then what about your express delivery?"

    He shook his head, "I'm sure you won't get it back, it doesn't matter, it's just a box of food."

    Su Xuan: "..."

    Thinking about how he earned five people in one mission It doesn't seem to matter how much the salary is.

    "By the way." The

    murloc looked at her a few times, "Are you the one standing next to me before—that red-haired guy?"

    Su Xuan: "Huh? Why do you say that?"

    Transformation cannot change clothes, so The objects she chooses are usually people who are similar in height and shape to herself, but similarity does not mean exactly the same.

    And now, although the face is covered, the hair color and skin color are completely different, and normal people will not associate the two images together.

    Because of what he said just now, the mercenary suspected that he was at the scene at the time, which is no problem.

    However, there were several visitors at that time, so why can you identify yourself?

    "Feeling." The

    murloc replied without thinking: "Our senses are sharper than humans, especially in the aspect of identifying danger. At that time, only the redhead was an expert in the room."

    Su Xuan was a little surprised, "Really? "

    Judging from the fighting movement at that time, this person is still stronger than her, at least in terms of physical fitness.

    "Well, you're clearly different from everyone else."

    Okay.

    Su Xuan: "Have you gotten rid of those people who followed you?" The

    murloc smiled nonchalantly, "I didn't kill anyone, so they just mean it, they won't send supernatural beings to chase me, only drones, That's easy to deal with."

    He said that in Dark Star, this kind of thing happens every day, and in a big company like Super Control Technology, all kinds of reconstruction work are very efficient.